Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole league is fantastic. Look at Watford. They played so well against Chelsea and they are on the fringe of relegation.
I agree with this. The Rags fans and their media apologists love to talk about falling standards but it's garbage. English clubs are dominating in Europe in both competitions. I even thought Norwich looked good when they got going against Newcastle with a nice style of football. I don't think there are any truly weak teams in the PL. Most PL teams would finish second in the Bundesliga in my view and Chelsea, Liverpool, or City would win it easily. The quality has never been higher in English football. Watching old games on Youtube confirms my view.

No wonder James is penniless having blown a fortune. Thick as shit.
He once blamed his poor form on playing x box too much. I thought he was a thick twat then but after listening to him on the radio co commentating one of ours games recently i was left in no doubt. To have him describing something the listener couldn't see when he constantly got names, facts and actions wrong was annoying to say the least. Utter C*nt!

He once blamed his poor form on playing x box too much. I thought he was a thick twat then but after listening to him on the radio co commentating one of ours games recently i was left in no doubt. To have him describing something the listener couldn't see when he constantly got names, facts and actions wrong was annoying to say the least. Utter C*nt!
He summed it up for me when he was on a game show with about 10 other people. Nothing to do with football but he had a Liverpool scarf prominently displayed for some reason perhaps to give the other half dozen clubs who paid his wages a v sign.
Interesting to see that he won the FA Cup with Portsmouth but whilst at the Liverpool branch of the Twin Twats in Redshirts he had just one medal the League Cup.

Very club knows how to play against us but seems no one bothers to do the same with the scousers you play the same Against them as team does against us park the bus give salah there main man no space.
And press their fullbacks in. Make TAA defend and he’s a different player. The space him and Robertson are afforded most weeks is bizarre

Are you trying to say that THIS season he's stopped diving?
Thought more about my initial post and your response and then realised I was maybe being a little harsh on Salah comparing him to the 3 incidents from last night.
Salah certainly goes down even with the merest of touches, but usually with actual contact. Last night though there was no contact in any of the incidents.
This season I do think he has wised up a little and is not looking for the foul/penalty as much, although still going down reasonably easily.

....but then I would say that wouldn't I

its crazy how much they overscore their xG stat again in PL.
no idea how they finish chances at a much better conversion rate than those chances should be converted on average.

of course we underscore ours but thats not surprise after we look at our finishing in good/great chances.
(Chelsea as well overscoring it the fuckers also conceded half of what they should have based on xGA. This is pretty lucky run for Tuchel. prime example we only scored 1 deflected goal vs them with all that dominance/chances we had vs them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.