Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought more about my initial post and your response and then realised I was maybe being a little harsh on Salah comparing him to the 3 incidents from last night.
Salah certainly goes down even with the merest of touches, but usually with actual contact. Last night though there was no contact in any of the incidents.
This season I do think he has wised up a little and is not looking for the foul/penalty as much, although still going down reasonably easily.

....but then I would say that wouldn't I
Wised up my arse. He dos’nt flop down when somebody looks at him harshly because the refs rules have changed this season, mostly because of that turd and Mane.

I have to admit he’s become a better player but how long will it last, he was a cheat, he is a cheat and will always be a cheat.

Send him this post and the twat will dive into row Z holding his head.

Salah still has not signed a new contract. I’m guessing his form will drop quite dramatically once he gets what he wants. Adebayor mkII?

He summed it up for me when he was on a game show with about 10 other people. Nothing to do with football but he had a Liverpool scarf prominently displayed for some reason perhaps to give the other half dozen clubs who paid his wages a v sign.
Interesting to see that he won the FA Cup with Portsmouth but whilst at the Liverpool branch of the Twin Twats in Redshirts he had just one medal the League Cup.
Excellent!

Thought more about my initial post and your response and then realised I was maybe being a little harsh on Salah comparing him to the 3 incidents from last night.
Salah certainly goes down even with the merest of touches, but usually with actual contact. Last night though there was no contact in any of the incidents.
This season I do think he has wised up a little and is not looking for the foul/penalty as much, although still going down reasonably easily.

....but then I would say that wouldn't I
He doesn't fall like that anymore cuz he's now benefitting by his completely abnormal physique which appeared out of nowhere cough cough sorry my asthma

He doesn't fall like that anymore cuz he's now benefitting by his completely abnormal physique which appeared out of nowhere cough cough sorry my asthma
Actually I would have thought that would be a hindrance! As you say his completely abnormal physique which you clearly suggest/think/infer has come from some sort of underhand chemically assisted place (but are too shy to say) could actually make him a little "top heavy". Unless he has had an internal gyroscope fitted to assist with his balance, I would have thought he would be going to floor all the time now...even if not touched at all.
I do appreciate that sometimes the wind may cause additional issues with balance or the grass may be a little too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.