Dusan Vlahovic | Signed for Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been many links from English sources to Kane over the summer, didn't turn out so. Any links from English sorces to Haaland are all with Utd, not us. One or two with Liverpool.

My point being, they don't mean much

I'd say there's been plenty of reliable reports of our interest in Haaland from legit tier 1 sources. The Vlahovic one is weird because I feel if City did want him, this deal would happen very quickly.

There are stories like this one in which aren’t primarily about us, but talk about how we are interested or fans of him
The more direct ones come from mostly Italy

The issue with Italian sources is it could easily be briefed by his agents to generate more attention for his client.

We're almost mentioned as part of the story and not the story itself by English sources. Just think there'd be stronger tier 1 sources about Vlahovic if he was a target. Seems as though he's just a player City appreciate.

We're almost mentioned as part of the story and not the story itself by English sources. Just think there'd be stronger tier 1 sources about Vlahovic if he was a target. Seems as though he's just a player City appreciate.
I think it’s clear he’s “on the list”, let’s just say

I'd say there's been plenty of reliable reports of our interest in Haaland from legit tier 1 sources. The Vlahovic one is weird because I feel if City did want him, this deal would happen very quickly.

The issue with Italian sources is it could easily be briefed by his agents to generate more attention for his client.

There really hasn't been that much at all on Haaland. Particularly not from the English media, which was my point.

And almost nothing with Vlahovic.

Don't think it means anything for either though. If there were links, I would assume they are guessing the obvious.

If however you take Vlahovic's agent's behaviour and comments since the summer, I think it very much feels like they have an agreement with someone. Who that is, is anyone's and the media's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.