Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Rangnick will introduce vertical balls as part of his philosophy”.

It‘s not that revolutionary, they’re called long balls over here.

Hmm, gave the new term a try, my wife disagreed they are vertical. Guess there Is a difference then.

Last edited:
Media actually asked rangit if there was a deal for haaland to sign. Like a complicated transfer would be tied up like that. Embarassing

I had a dream last night that Haaland was standing on his own in the middle of a football pitch wearing a black tracksuit which he ripped off to be unveiled in a City strip.

I then woke up to discover it was just a dream but when I looked at twitter on my phone saw that he actually had been signed. I then woke up again. A dream within a dream of Haaland signing for City.

Fucking Inception level shit for the transfer forum. Wtf. So he's definitely not signing.
Wet dream of the century.

Michael Zorc on Erling Haaland’s release clause, to Sport1: “I like to stick to facts. The fact is that we have a contract. But it is also a fact, and it's no secret, that he can leave the club under certain conditions.”

“Rangnick will introduce vertical balls as part of his philosophy”.

It‘s not that revolutionary, they’re called long balls over here.

Yes and they played like that under Solskjaer anyway. It will be hailed as a revolution mind you. Meanwhile Pep will just keep quietly working away on his machine.

Tuchel and Conte are the only people who get near him in terms of getting greater than the sum of their parts imo. Klopp is an excellent manager but has lucked out with being there when Michael Edwards was. Look at Salah's stats this year, he has dragged them to where he is singlehandedly. Look at what happens to them as soon as Van Dijk gets injured.

They did the same with Garcia and we still told them where to go. Our hand is far stronger this time, Torres has 3.5 years on his deal. Pay up or fuck off, Liverpool got what they wanted out of them and so should we.

Can’t wait to be able to walk round all snooty whilst referring to The Torres Money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.