Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Only slightly pissing off thing is that Liverpool took the three points right at the death. But from what I've heard and seen, they did pretty thoroughly deserve it.
We've now got two home games which are richly doable. Only problem is, so have dippers and Chelsea. Was going to ask, when do those two play each other, but I see it was the very first game of the season. Also checking, I see that they're both still in the league cup, which I'm more and more inclined to see as a good thing.

We are truly blessed to witness the way we play.

Great signs from Jack today - there will be big moments ahead for him and his link up play with Phil was a joy to behold. Also good that Kev was eased back and that Raheem is back to form - we need them all with the AFCON coming up.
In a weird way the abuse he received at Villa has maybe woke him up. No going back now. Time to kick on. Played well but should have scored at least 1 of those chances.

Great performances from everyone. Good to have Grealish, Foden and de Bruyne back, perhaps match sharp Grealish & Foden might have scored the chances they had - like Bernardo did - what a player.

As to Raheem - he scares defences to bits and that creates all sorts of opportunities for everyone else, and took his goal well - a month or so ago he might have missed that. Raheem is back - that means he will often frustrate - but he's our frustration and I love to see him in our team.
He does this even when he's not on the top of his game. He can squirm through a defence, they know he can and if it comes off once in three or four, we have players who can put away the chance. When he's on his game he terrifies a defence.

Great performance, top of the league!

But.. yet again I have to pick out the referee. Two absolutely ATROCIOUS decisions for clear red cards not given. Do players have to lose a leg for refs to act. It is ridiculous and disgusting that referees are not making correct decisions. I am sick of the standards of officiating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.