Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Not as slick as recent games but in total control.
The potential to score ridiculous amount of goals if only the players had the belief
Sterling useless as usual
It’s a testament to how good we really are
When we have a player who’s only attribute is pace effectively playing with 10 men
Let raz go and sign someone who’s got natural all round ability
Top of the league let’s hope can stay there
Bernardo wow

The Cathcart attack on Jesus was nothing less than thuggery. A cynical trip to stop him, followed up by a whack to hurt him. Clear intent, violent conduct. An absolute shithouse's challenge that was more suited to a Sunday pub league. He should have been sent off.

Rules should be changed for these tackles. He wasn't going for the ball, it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity, it was malicious thuggery.

Just got home from work so not read any of the thread. Managed to watch first half and some of the second. In the first half some of the football was breathtaking and I cannot recall ever seeing an English team play like that and I have been around a long time, in fact that long that I saw Stanley Matthews play for Blackpool at Maine Road. It really is the best time to be a blue.

The Cathcart attack on Jesus was nothing less than thuggery. A cynical trip to stop him, followed up by a whack to hurt him. Clear intent, violent conduct. An absolute shithouse's challenge that was more suited to a Sunday pub league. He should have been sent off.
the attack on Laporte in the first half was worse, a straight red,it only got a yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.