F1 Season 2021

I want Lewis to win but out of the car I can't stand him..

Max I think is a nutcase but for some wiered reason I like him F1 is so much better with him in it

He will win many titles imo but could also have a Senna koment hes that fucking mad

As much as we call Max out today's race has been the best by a country mile

Imo the race director & stewards were at fault,both drivers as always played mind games, tactics you name it but without this it would be so boring

Bring it on next week

Horner and Sky in cahoots, somehow managing to blame Lewis, lol.

The logical fallacy of the 5 second penalty being wrong but Red Bull admitting they needed to give the place back, which Max didn't do because he sneaked it with the DRS and took it straight back, just sums it up.

Horner also saying the first sector was all driver and the 2nd 2 all engine, just anything to be bitter and undermine Lewis's achievements.

So they tell their driver who acts then tell race control to relay to merc to relay to Lewis. What a clusterfuck

& both max and Horner have highlighted race wins they will take him out for sure or certainly try to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.