Ref Watch

I wish the club could write to UEFA and for that matter the PL with an accompanying video and ask why certain decisions were given. I know in rugby that refs go into top clubs and explain decisions to help coaches understand in the future but in football it appears to be a closed shop. The issues with linesmen raising or not raising the flag seem to vary within the same game dependent on who might be offside or not. The technology is there to help the refs to surely ensure they give the right decisions isn't it? I don't know why, as in rugby, VAR can step in to help the ref whilst in play. Fed up of seeing corners given instead of goal kicks and vice versa. Would take VAR the time taken by a keeper to put the ball on the six yard line to say it's a corner. The system is shit , bent or both and the powers that be don't seem to want to improve the situation. Can't be corrupt can it?

I wish the club could write to UEFA and for that matter the PL with an accompanying video and ask why certain decisions were given. I know in rugby that refs go into top clubs and explain decisions to help coaches understand in the future but in football it appears to be a closed shop. The issues with linesmen raising or not raising the flag seem to vary within the same game dependent on who might be offside or not. The technology is there to help the refs to surely ensure they give the right decisions isn't it? I don't know why, as in rugby, VAR can step in to help the ref whilst in play. Fed up of seeing corners given instead of goal kicks and vice versa. Would take VAR the time taken by a keeper to put the ball on the six yard line to say it's a corner. The system is shit , bent or both and the powers that be don't seem to want to improve the situation. Can't be corrupt can it?
In a word. Yes

We did once have a player booked for walking aggressively

We did once have a player booked for walking aggressively
Kevin Horlock, he was always a nasty bastard , apart from the aggresive walking he had a piercing stare , surprised he had so few early baths , he could give you a really dirty look could our Kev.

VAR just takes the responsibilty away from the match officials to some faceless buffoon a hundred miles away every bit as inept and corrupt , its been a god send for UEFA & Premier league they can manipulate results of matches so the 'istree clubs can take advantage , its good for the brand if the 'istree clubs win titles , kerrrrrrrching ££££

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.