Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your going to print bullshit may as well go the full hog.

Probably forgot about the lesser capacity with the UEFA press.....lies, lies & dammed lies.

It’s 74k without segregation but no one truly knows they lie about attendances that much plus the the reporting of the rancid club is all positive by the media.

It’s 74k without segregation but no one truly knows they lie about attendances that much plus the the reporting of the rancid club is all positive by the media.

GMP know, which is why when a freedom of information request was previously submitted for a 72,000 attendance against the might FC Cluj, they revealed the actual attendees on the night was less than 36,000.

Let that sink in for a minute, because that's what you are up against when it comes to getting to the truth about this shit stain of a club.

Ibrahimovic even revealed last week they deducted £1 from his wages for helping himself to a yoghurt from his hotel mini-bar fridge, before he complained.

I have people who work at United who have been told they can't help themselves to toast and tea in the morning these days in the canteen because it costs money.

They say you can't polish a turd, but let me tell you, United have plenty who try on their behalf.

GMP know, which is why when a freedom of information request was previously submitted for a 72,000 attendance against the might FC Cluj, they revealed the actual attendees on the night was less than 36,000.

Let that sink in for a minute, because that's what you are up against when it comes to getting to the truth about this shit stain of a club.

Ibrahimovic even revealed last week they deducted £1 from his wages for helping himself to a yoghurt from his hotel mini-bar fridge, before he complained.

I have people who work at United who have been told they can't help themselves to toast and tea in the morning these days in the canteen because it costs money.

They say you can't polish a turd, but let me tell you, United have plenty who try on their behalf.

Thought with health and safety you have to know the exact people going through the turnstiles?

If your going to print bullshit may as well go the full hog.

Probably forgot about the lesser capacity with the UEFA press.....lies, lies & dammed lies.

Was it Goebells or Hitler who said, If you are going to tell a lie, make it a big lie?

United in good company.

You Sir, are 100% spot on.

The headline article in the Daily United.

View attachment 31336

Followed by just 1 article for a change, as United didn’t beat the YB’s, praising United’s youngsters, all 2 of them. Pun included.

View attachment 31337

The Rag loving media is so f*cking predictable.
'Debuts awarded'.
What a fancy way of saying two young players were brought on for two minutes of a meaningless match. Perhaps there was a private ceremony with family and friends present where the debutantes stepped onto a stage at Salford Uni to receive some fancy piece of rolled up paper.
The twats always have to big up everything.
I don't think there was any mention of City having 5 academy products in the squad a day earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.