Julian Assange

Well I am more outraged than you, sod the rule of law, forget a justice system that is independent, I want him hanged, no sorry freed. He is a true hero and everything we have ever believed in should get cast aside because he is special, a martyr, a revolutionary.
Said nobody except that little voice in your head, pmsl.

Just pointing out the absurdity of your comment.

It’s nothing to do with the rule of law and everything to do with bullying journalists away from reporting leaked information and deterring potential whistle blowers.
You do like to prove how intense your anger is even though I have already accepted you are the most outraged of us all.
As they said in the Life of Brian, I hate the Romans as much as anybody.

There is never going to be clear water in the Assange case, there are political and ideological divides that will never be bridged. Assange could be as guilty as sin and some people will never accept it and he could be as innocent as he could possibly be and some people will never accept it.

IMHO the Swedish sex offence charges were Assanges "Butcher Of Bakersfield" moment.

There is never going to be clear water in the Assange case, there are political and ideological divides that will never be bridged. Assange could be as guilty as sin and some people will never accept it and he could be as innocent as he could possibly be and some people will never accept it.

IMHO the Swedish sex offence charges were Assanges "Butcher Of Bakersfield" moment.
You do know the Swedish charges against Assange were dropped?

You can read more about why here:
Pressenza link

You do know the Swedish charges against Assange were dropped?

You can read more about why here:
Pressenza link
Ergh you do know why they were dropped dont you. Nothing at all with him being innocent, more to him hiding in the Ecuador embassy
Let's at least be accurate in what we say about this man

Just pointing out the absurdity of your comment.

It’s nothing to do with the rule of law and everything to do with bullying journalists away from reporting leaked information and deterring potential whistle blowers.
Not a fan of assange actually I think he's quite a dodgy character, but this is nothing to do with justice of any sort. It's the US sending out a clear signal to any future would be whistle blowers that they can't hide. That is of course unless you are Edward Snowden I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.