Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

The kickoff time is nothing to do with the attendance it’s because of the ticket prices. We’ve had all the excuses, it’s a decent attendance considering it’s 12:30, or it’s a midweek game, or it’s cold or coz it’s pissing it down, I don’t do Sunday’s, other teams have empty seats etc etc. The fact is we’ve had crap attendances for Saturday 3 o’clock kickoffs this season and the majority of other clubs don’t have the empties that we have, admittedly we have a bigger stadium than most.
We could easily fill that stadium if priced correctly which won’t happen until people properly kickoff about it, but that won’t happen because the usual, “oh well it wasn’t a bad turnout considering it was a 12:30 kickoff and it was cold” excuses get churned out every time and round and round we go.

At best mate, it looked lower than the Red Bull game.
I’m actually gob smacked at that turnout today and I’m expecting lower on Tuesday. There are loads of reasons why the turnout might be low today, but even so I think that was really poor from us.

We averaged 39,999 in that shit season under Pearce. Going off today’s attendance (I reckon 43-44,000), I think we might get around the 40k mark on Tuesday night.

£50 adults
£30 kids

£50 quid to watch a team not trying to win. We should ask wolves for a refund !.

Funny enough its getting to the stage were I prefer champions league as the away team tends to have ago.

I came up to the Southampton game and was bored out of my head. Football is about entertaining the fans, but sadly for City fans so many away teams dont give a shit about producing a game.
People will argue it's down to City to break them down etc. People will argue it doesnt matter how anti football the away team is the fans should make a good atmosphere. 50 quid to watch an anti football team is making me choose which match I want to attend. In the passed if I could get a ticket for any match I would come up now I turned some down like Burnley, wolves etc

I dont know what the answer is , in away it's a compliment to City that teams are scared to play.

Need Pep to call out our poor home support again was class for the Southampton game after he did that

£50 quid to watch a team not trying to win. We should ask wolves for a refund !.

Funny enough its getting to the stage were I prefer champions league as the away team tends to have ago.

I came up to the Southampton game and was bored out of my head. Football is about entertaining the fans, but sadly for City fans so many away teams dont give a shit about producing a game.
People will argue it's down to City to break them down etc. People will argue it doesnt matter how anti football the away team is the fans should make a good atmosphere.

I dont know what the answer is , in away it's a compliment to City that teams are scared to play.
I thought Southampton were the better team and had the better chances to win that game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.