F1 Season 2021

Masi should have been replaced straight after the Australian gp in 2019, vastly under qualified and solely responsible for this shambles.

Max, daddy, Karen, Helmut and orange shirted cheerleaders would have gone fruitloop crazy had the tables been turned and I doubt we would have seen Max and his dad showing the incredible humility and dignity show by Lewis and his old man. I also suspect Red Bull would definitely have taken this further.

Big asterisk against Verstappen for the rest of time now.

Max, daddy, Karen, Helmut and orange shirted cheerleaders would have gone fruitloop crazy had the tables been turned and I doubt we would have seen Max and his dad showing the incredible humility and dignity show by Lewis and his old man. I also suspect Red Bull would definitely have taken this further.

Behave yourself lulz

I’m still bitter about it but that statement makes it abundantly clear that Merc know they got shafted and will not stand for anymore crap like that again from the FIA and F1.

Agreed.

Mercedes have gone down a dignified path. They've made their point and now accepted the outcome .
They will destroy red bull next season.

You can disagree on the call last Sunday, or whatever calls that have been made over the season. You can even disagree with the style of Verstappen driving his car.

But Verstappen didn’t cheat. In fact the best driver won.

Mercedes not appealing for me says it all. Their defensive calls have been swept under the carpet. That is what cost Hamilton the title. Fresh tires and he would have been World Champion. Not so now.

So stop being a bitter blue. And accept that if it wasn’t for Verstappen, F1 would still be as boring as the German league
Even you can’t believe that but enjoy your hollow victory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.