Leicester City (H) - Sun 26th Dec, 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon there will be a decent crowd tomorrow. Sold my ticket on the exchange tonight for the first time this season. Scuppered by trains, so couldn't get there. It sold about 9pm, I only knew when I got an alert that my season ticket had updated for the Chelsea game.

The Ticket Office target is gate revenue and not bums on seats. if it was bums on seats it would be easy. We could get 70k if we charged £25 for match tickets instead of £50. It's as simple as that. I am afraid that as much as City fans love the owner for transforming the club, under his ownership City have become a money making machine. This season, or next we'll surpass Man Utd in revenue generation with < 10% coming from the UAE. If it means we get Erling Haaland in the Summer and win the title again, I'll live with it!

My nephews first game tomorrow. I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. I want him to remember it but he probably wont. Generally I remember going to the game with my Dad as a kid but not individual games. We used to park in Moon Grove off Dickenson Rd,cross Wilmslow Rd, down Platt Lane, and then turn right on to Yew Tree Rd, and into the Kippax St car park. Loved it. Hated school. Football was the highlight of the week, and still is. The best bit was getting through the turnstile and then walking up the steps into the stand and then seeing a sea of people and the green grass and blue shirts. It was the crowd more than anything that impressed me when I was little. Later on I have memories of individual games. Mostly bad. For a brief time I started to hate City as much as I loved them. That was the time when we used to protest every home game outside the Main Stand. The move to the Etihad made the takeover was probably the best moment of my life, and I think I even thought that at the time. Protest about what? A billionaire buying City and enabling us to buy players that were previously ear,marked for man Utd? Yes please. It's what dreams were made of. Man Utd and Liverpookl gerrymandered the league bending all the rules so that only a billionaire could break up their cartel. And the moment we broke up their cosy little arrangement they tried to stitch us up, and in so doing stitched the rest of football. Those who label MCFC as a UAE outpost are just playing a commercial ruse to tap into embittered Man Utd and Liverpool fans.

I am glad we moved from Maine Rd. It had become very dated, and the design of 4 different stands was ridiculous. We could do with extending the North Stand at City. Perhaps we will look at it again when covid disappears.
Sure he will always remember the first game mate.

Hutchence killed himself by mistake with auto erotic asphyxiation. Yates never got it and killed herself a few years later.
Goldie Lookin Chain put it succinctly in Self Suicide.

If you wanna be a star you gotta kill yourself, man
It's the truth step back, take a look around
Elvis is dead for being fat, 500 pound
Kurt Cobain's rich as fuck, he's buried in the ground
Jimi Hendrix and his amp still ain't makin' no sound
Michael Hutchence, he's one of 'em too
Made a hundred million quid dying wanking on the loo

I’m staying at family’s and heavy snow here in West Yorkshire, what’s it like in Manchester ? Hopefully it’s nothing like the West Ham game, I’m coming across for the game, there’s only about 400-500 tickets left looking at the planner.

______________________Ederson__________________

Walker__________Stones_______Dias_________Cancelo

______________________Rodri____________________

_____________Bernardo__________KDB___________

Sterling______________Jesus______________Foden

My ticket hadn’t updated. I’m on IPhone so I tried touching the 3 dots top right of the screen. This normally updates it, but it didn’t this time. So I switched the auto updates slider off then on. It then updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.