Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Yes, if we are pushing forward for a goal or are defending well I will clap and shout encouragement.

If you are asking if I will sing about a seven goal game from 10 years ago, then “Jesus wept” no.
It was that quiet at times I managed to get the South Stand’s first chant of, “He’s Top of the League” going from East Stand Level 2.

It was that quiet at times I managed to get the South Stand’s first chant of, “He’s Top of the League” going from East Stand Level 2.
Unfortunately, some of them were so far behind the chant, they were singing "Joleon Lescott" instead of Raheem Sterling.

;-)

Sing if you want. Don't if you don't.

Too many people telling other people what to do in life, we don't need it in football as well.
The “I sing more often and louder than you so I’m a better supporter” type fan has seemingly replaced the “I stay right to the end so I’m a better supporter than you, you early leaver” variety on Bluemoon

Both types are largely made up of virtue signallers

I’m taking the piss out of your hypocrisy and whinging, Im just making sure that your constant sniping of our fans on this thread after EVERY home game is not just hot air and you are practicing what you preach by supporting “the proper way” by singing non stop at games.

If you are not which I suspect you don’t, then that is proper oddball behaviour.

You make more noise on here about the lack of noise in the stadium then you actually do at the games.

Well he’s not going to sing on his own is he? There comes a point when the towel gets thrown in on trying to get songs going as most people as a rule aren’t interested. As for your Boca Juniors comment, that’s not what people are saying, but deadly silence for 30 odd minutes when we’re top of the league, 4-0 up, first Boxing Day fixture in years, it’s not unreasonable to criticise that. I know, free world, can’t tell people what to do, yada yada, but it’s is a comment about our fans in general.

Wasn’t as good as the Leeds game but it was half decent…

then we scored the 4th and it went flat.

Then you had the Leicester fans who had been quiet all game so far singing about us being quiet, ignoring what it was like 10/15 mins before.

glad we got the 5th as nerves were creeping back in but then the crowd came back to generate some noise.

soon as we got the 6th mind you, the amount of people who got up left was a strange one

That’s like saying, it’s alright being mid-table nobodies and getting the odd win against the big clubs every now and again but watch shit football the rest of the time because we’re not getting relegated and we remember the big wins when they come round every so often.
Not to me isn’t. I’m able to separate the atmosphere and the team performance as two different things. They’re connected of course but not reliant on each other. As I said, others see it very differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.