Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gut feeling they will stay up. They are a poor quality side but there is still spirit in the players and the fans. Just a couple of decent signings would make a difference. Could they get someone like Ward Prowse, Trippier, or Coady on big wages? They could sign some people on 12 month contracts. I think Norwich, Burnley, and Watford are going down (perhaps even Leeds). It will be close though.

If Wilson and ASM are injured for a while then I can see them dropping.

With those 2 they may have signed enough players to keep them up. They've now got to sign players just to replace those 2.

Wilson looked like he tore his achilles, which striker will they be able to sign in January better than him?

I've seen Newcastle fans on their forum mention Aubameyang, Martial, Vlahovic. They're all living in cloud cuckoo land.

Don’t you think they recognised the reality of the situation, when they completed the purchase of the club?

It was obvious to everyone that Newcastle were in a dire position and could easily be relegated.

People, who build such financial empires, aren’t quitters, and, I’m sure will be determined to make a success of Newcastle.
Yep, just like our lads they will be long term strategists, not fast buck carpetbaggers like some of the domestic and American owners

Don’t you think they recognised the reality of the situation, when they completed the purchase of the club?

It was obvious to everyone that Newcastle were in a dire position and could easily be relegated.

People, who build such financial empires, aren’t quitters, and, I’m sure will be determined to make a success of Newcastle.
They have been trying to purchase Newcastle two years , when they were not threatened by releagation and safe under Bruce , their situation is now far worse , but i sincerely hope for Newcastle fans that they invest because i do have some empathy with a football cub that has under achieved for decades and anything that puts the 'istree clubs noses out of joint is fine with me.

Are there any players we could flog to them for a price way above market value in January? Ake is the only one who immediately springs to mind.

They have been trying to purchase Newcastle two years , when they were not threatened by releagation and safe under Bruce , their situation is now far worse , but i sincerely hope for Newcastle fans that they invest because i do have some empathy with a football cub that has under achieved for decades and anything that puts the 'istree clubs noses out of joint is fine with me.

Out of business would be a much better scenario imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.