Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this headline from the Daily Mail?...

OLIVER HOLT: VAR's aim is being lost in a jungle of jargon and fear... Ederson's trip on Martin Odegaard WAS clear and obvious​

Oliver Holt needs to be sacked forthwith. To all City fans, please seek out the article and comment accordingly. I have done so.

TBH I don't know why you feel the need to react. Do you expect fair comment from the commercial media? They always ride a crest of a wave to get clicks and to sell their product. That's how it works.

The way to respond is not to use the commercial media and to support City and win the next game.

Where has Fabregas been hiding for x amount of years?

73-BED46-F-6-D93-4-C47-9-D90-8-E72-C81079-E0.jpg

How about this headline from the Daily Mail?...

OLIVER HOLT: VAR's aim is being lost in a jungle of jargon and fear... Ederson's trip on Martin Odegaard WAS clear and obvious​

Oliver Holt needs to be sacked forthwith. To all City fans, please seek out the article and comment accordingly. I have done so.
How was it clear Oliver you nob ...you wouldn’t even be a journalist if it weren’t for Emily bishop

TBH I don't know why you feel the need to react. Do you expect fair comment from the commercial media? They always ride a crest of a wave to get clicks and to sell their product. That's how it works.

The way to respond is not to use the commercial media and to support City and win the next game.
Ok after 1,031 pages let’s close the media thread

Where has Fabregas been hiding for x amount of years?

73-BED46-F-6-D93-4-C47-9-D90-8-E72-C81079-E0.jpg
Fabregas is as bitter and deluded as Keown, Dixon and the other entitled Tarquins.
Who gives a fuck what this slimy, irrelevant turd thinks anyway?
Maybe we should send Fernandinho and Kun round to see the little weasel and watch him squirm.

I have just been watching the sports news on the BBC. On the City game the guy mentioned two major VAR incidents and an avoidable red card for Gabriel... the mind boggles. "Avoidable red card"... what the hell does that mean??.

I have just been watching the sports news on the BBC. On the City game the guy mentioned two major VAR incidents and an avoidable red card for Gabriel... the mind boggles. "Avoidable red card"... what the hell does that mean??.
Means he was a stupid cnut for getting both bookings as they were absolutely avoidable if a City player got sent off for those two incidents I’d be fucking raging,saying that he got what he deserved from doing the scuffing of the penalty spot alone shithouse prick ..

By defending our club. It’s only us who can and do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.