United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else find this siuuuuu thing Ronaldo does absolutely cringeworthy. Might be ok for six year olds to copy it, but when you've got grown adults doing it when he scores, it makes me want to slap every one of them. Embarrassing!
At least it doesn’t happen very often, now…

So where's thIs famous Bluemoon grammar police when it is needed ?

Is it
makes the rags shitter or makes the rags shittier

WE NEED TO KNOW.
Nee nah, Nee nah, nee nah.
'Ello, 'Ello, 'Ello.
Shitter is a place where one defecates.
Shittier is an adjective meaning more shitty.
I'll book you next time.
Nee nah, Nee nah, Nee nah.

Agreed. Football at the top level is a small world and people talk. MU is a toxic shit hole of a club, its not the choice destination for players, they go there for the money and keep their heads down. That is why they pay such high wages for sub standard players who don't seem to care. They play like they want out. So many like this in recent years - Sanchez, Di Maria, Pogba. They just aren't happy being there and it shows.

They have a massive task turning it round as they are accumulating shit players and when they buy a decent player they turn them to shit.
And long may it continue

Aside from offering stupid wages (which they can't do forever) what have the rags got to offer a new signing ?
The training ground is outdated and they have little chance of winning the league or champs league in the foreseeable future.
The swamp needs millions spending on it which the Glazers don't want to do and that alone will put off any new buyer.
They have players on ridiculously expensive contracts so wont/can't leave which will put any decent manager off.
coming.
An ex manager that interferes in everything which pisses everyone else at the club off.

Even if I wanted to I could not think of one positive thing to say about them.

Great innit :-)
I don't see the problem with this one. Worked OK for Rocky vs Ivan Drago?

Lingard on fire when at West Ham says it all, like wise Lukaku at inter, Martial will be the same when moved on and many others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.