United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Birthday. My United. My First Game. My First Defeat.

Fancy coming all the way from India to watch(who takes their Ear Cans to a match?) United, only to find out you've got the worst seat in OT.

1641291667855.jpeg

£500K a Week. Siuuu!

I absolutely love the idea that if United don't buck up their ideas Ronaldo will walk to a team that will match his ambitions. He is one of the reasons they're doing so poorly, and City are the last team who might be able to accommodate him and he burned that bridge in quite dramatic fashion. Where does he think he's going to go exactly?

Anybody else find this siuuuuu thing Ronaldo does absolutely cringeworthy. Might be ok for six year olds to copy it, but when you've got grown adults doing it when he scores, it makes me want to slap every one of them. Embarrassing!
When I got back from Leicester early in the season. Piccadilly was full of grown men doing his silly little dance. Grown men in replica shirts, twirling about & shouting Siu after a home win against Newcastle.
Meanwhile, hundreds of gods own were walking through, shaking their heads in embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.