Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys be serious, surely you can't believe they've cheated.

Listen to yourselves, next you'll be wittering on about them hacking our computers to find out who we want during the next transfer window. something!!....lol.

Oh and that team coach of ours on the way to Anfield was nothing less than shabby ownership, how it passed the MOT I'll never know......
Just remember it’s the scousers we’re talking about…..cunts

Jeez I dont post for a little while as the token Dipper on here and you all start having a go at each other.
I would like to thank @domalino & @ninjamonkey for taking over the "dipper" mantle whilst I was absent and for all their support.

Have to say I cannot see what we have gained. More fixtures, more congestion, more pressure. But then mane & salah will come back fresh from the "little tournament".

LFC suggested a 1 legged semi as a solution.

I know a few of them. We are only separated by 30 miles down the EastLancs. There is good and bad in everyone. We just have banter. They ain't bad lads. Work in construction you meet them all the time. You kids who work in an office in town would not know. I have more Scouse kids on my watsapp than Manchester lads. They are just the same as us. The only difference between us and them is the accent.

Come on guys be serious, surely you can't believe they've cheated.

Listen to yourselves, next you'll be wittering on about them hacking our computers to find out who we want during the next transfer window. something!!....lol.

Oh and that team coach of ours on the way to Anfield was nothing less than shabby ownership, how it passed the MOT I'll never know......

Or about FSG cheating in their US franchises .....

Spare a thought for the world's greatest leftback.

Having to shove 7 different swabs up his snooter whilst actually having Covid so they didn't get their arses handed to them by a very pissed off Arsenal.
He's used to shoving stuff up there mate

I know a few of them. We are only separated by 30 miles down the EastLancs. There is good and bad in everyone. We just have banter. They ain't bad lads. Work in construction you meet them all the time. You kids who work in an office in town would not know. I have more Scouse kids on my watsapp than Manchester lads. They are just the same as us. The only difference between us and them is the victim mentality.

Edited for you ;)

I doubt Silly Sally at Mediacity will mention it on BBC News tomorrow morning.

"We had last week a proper outbreak and it showed up that we had a lot of false positives but the rules are like they are so all these players who are false positives couldn't play.

"The only real positive came from Trent Alexander-Arnold and all the rest were false positives."

C9829-DC8-80-DA-45-AD-B85-E-71-F3-AE9288-FD.jpg

No Silly Sally today. Perhaps she had a false positive too.
Whole thing is avoided anyway by blanket coverage including dancing in the streets following another famous sports brand getting round the rules. BBC did manage to find room to mention the Barry Bennell case.
Also managed to mention a huge increase in the NW of hospitalizations ie genuine cases.

I've still not seen or read anything that convinces me that their false positive tests are anything but suspect.

What I am more convinced of though is that the media are complicit in the cover up by simply brushing it under the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.