Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few of them. We are only separated by 30 miles down the EastLancs. There is good and bad in everyone. We just have banter. They ain't bad lads. Work in construction you meet them all the time. You kids who work in an office in town would not know. I have more Scouse kids on my watsapp than Manchester lads. They are just the same as us. The only difference between us and them is the accent.
Separate Liverpool fans from Scousers and you've cracked it. I just can't stand that accent though, it grates on me, its fucking horrible, and everyone is called 'lad', fuck off.

Come on guys be serious, surely you can't believe they've cheated.

Listen to yourselves, next you'll be wittering on about them hacking our computers to find out who we want during the next transfer window. something!!....lol.

Oh and that team coach of ours on the way to Anfield was nothing less than shabby ownership, how it passed the MOT I'll never know......
Next you'll be saying there feral fans were spiting at our backroom staff..

With Liverpool's latest misdemeanour, I've noticed a lot more football fans are calling them cheats. Their manipulation of ways to get themselves an advatage at any cost is catching up with them and is getting noticed by more and more football fans.

LFC inventory istory

£50mill towards a new stadium that was never built.(FFP)
Trying to Furlough Liverpool staff.
Trying to trademark the name Liverpool.
A money laundering shirt sponsor.
Attacking the Manchester City team coach. (Liverpool fans).
IIlegally hacking City's player database.
False positive Covid tests.

I don't see a motive. How do Liverpool benefit from postponing the game by a week?
No, I'm with you, it doesn't really make sense to shift them, especially for the league cup. It's strange that Liverpool didn't just field a team of kids, but the "false positive" thing is really weird given how unlikely it is and how easy it is to administer the tests.

No, I'm with you, it doesn't really make sense to shift them, especially for the league cup. It's strange that Liverpool didn't just field a team of kids, but the "false positive" thing is really weird given how unlikely it is and how easy it is to administer the tests.
Did Liverpool know the game would be rescheduled so soon when they submitted their pretend Covid positives though?
They cheat in everything they do, transfer policy, Covid tests, diving, ffp...have I missed anything?

To understand whether Liverpool have tried to cheat here, I would only suggest watching again the klopp interview and observe his body language.
Never seen him so uncomfortable, and squirming. Ends up talking compete jibberish.
I've seen 5 year old kids hold better lies when they've been caught red handed in the biscuit jar!

I don't see a motive. How do Liverpool benefit from postponing the game by a week?
They get a rested squad, and can include those players who were genuinely unavailable (Alisson, Firminho, Matip, AA). So they have a stronger team for both legs of the semi final. And if they aren't winning the league, the CL or the FA Cup, this competition suddenly becomes much more important to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.