Mohamed Salah

Hard to decide who was worse today, him or Kane

But notice Grealish very rarely gets fouls now he plays in blue, Salah for me is the biggest cheat in football, a great footballer yes but he is tainted as he is a horrible cheating diving ****. What irks me is that he never gets booked for diving, Salah and Mane should be booked multiple times every game for diving.
Possibly because he has decent players to pass to before the tackle comes in

unbelievable as it seems I think we should be bidding for Salah either now or in the summer
Too old. That's why Liverpool are thinking twice about extending his contract on his terms.

There are a few examples of speed merchants who retain their speed into their 30s. But not many. More than likely his game will fall off a cliff soon.

Too old. That's why Liverpool are thinking twice about extending his contract on his terms.

There are a few examples of speed merchants who retain their speed into their 30s. But not many. More than likely his game will fall off a cliff soon.
Good point re his age tbf

Salah, a speed merchant? You sir, should pick a different sport.

Unfortunately, he is currently the best player in the world and I would love it, if somehow City could pay what he’s asking and get him signed up! …over Haaland, over Vlahovic, over any other forward player. It just isn’t going to happen. The scousers will either fold and give in to his demands (which seems most likely) or he’ll head off to PSG on £600k/wk.

We should definitely ask the question.

Promise him similar to De Bruyne (Liverpool are offering him nowhere near).

Then make Liverpool an offer in the summer, 30 years old (in June), final year of his contract, between £50m-£100m should do it for FSG.

Whether he would do it to Liverpool is a different question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.