Mohamed Salah

not me. i hate cheats with a passion.
sure, everyone says that and then stays very quiet when one of our players dive to get a pen. heard it all before, it's bollocks and you're lying to yourself

it's a really bizarre lie to tell too, like who cares if you'd love to have salah at the team? it doesn't make you a better or worse person. pointless lie to tell

No, because I wouldn't want to get Liverpool off the hook.

They have a far bigger dilemma in that Salah has now entered his thirties and remains their best player, but isn't paid the going rate for someone of his talent.

Liverpool are in a catch-22 and can't afford to let him walk for nowt.

We can. Sterling isn't our best player and, because of his age, even another 18 months at City means we get the remainder of his peak, having already provided a decade of service.

I would never do business with that vile fucking club. The first to offend, the first to be offended.

They have the added issue that Mane deal is also running down.

They are fucked.
The best way to kill these net spend wankers is for them to get a shit fee for their best assets - Salah, Mane or VVD - they wouldn't dare sell Alexander Arnold -

A friend who is an honest scouser - is seeing issues, they need to invest in 3-5 players and need to spend circa £400m just to try and stay near us - FSG won't spend without selling so need to bring in at least £250m from sales

Hoping this will be their drop off and they fuck off back into into their box and obscurity

The best way to kill these net spend wankers is for them to get a shit fee for their best assets - Salah, Mane or VVD - they wouldn't dare sell Alexander Arnold -

A friend who is an honest scouser - is seeing issues, they need to invest in 3-5 players and need to spend circa £400m just to try and stay near us - FSG won't spend without selling so need to bring in at least £250m from sales

Hoping this will be their drop off and they fuck off back into into their box and obscurity
Can anyone remind me what happened to Klopp's Dortmund when they lost the spine of their team?

sure, everyone says that and then stays very quiet when one of our players dive to get a pen. heard it all before, it's bollocks and you're lying to yourself

it's a really bizarre lie to tell too, like who cares if you'd love to have salah at the team? it doesn't make you a better or worse person. pointless lie to tell
Not true. I remember Uwe when he first came and dived like his countryman Klinsmann. Got absolute dogs abuse for it and soon eradicated it from his game. We have even managed to stop Mahrez from the same trick.
We rarely get penalties when we are fouled, never mind dive.

One thing you can be sure of, there'll be no constant ramming down the throat from every pundit, commentator and journalist about him being the best player in the world if he signed on the dotted line for us.
It's become something of a must say these days whenever anybody mentions him.

The best way to kill them is to let their best players quit for free, then they are still paying wages until the moment they leave.

Their previous MO (pardon the pun) was to be able to sell Suarez, Torres and Coutinho for big money, which financed them to the next level.

They are now desperate for some mug club to come forward for Salah or Mane, so they can repeat the trick and avoid slipping back.

Liverpool are fucked because the market isn't the same and their biggest assets are over 30.

No doubt try to snaffle people like Tielemans on cheapos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.