Mohamed Salah

But notice Grealish very rarely gets fouls now he plays in blue, Salah for me is the biggest cheat in football, a great footballer yes but he is tainted as he is a horrible cheating diving ****. What irks me is that he never gets booked for diving, Salah and Mane should be booked multiple times every game for diving.
I think Jack waits to be barged into before he hits the deck. Salah doesn't need the invitation as soon as there is the slightest contact he's down, but often saves the occasion for when he has entered the area. Some of the biggest cheats are those that have 'perfected' the penal foul without any contact - FakeRon, and Ash the Crash come to mind!

The falling over though.....its bad enough with Jesus. Still, decent player.
If Jesus were Egyptian and clad in scarlet he'd get the penalties that, currently, are ignored and just go begging. Dean was running away and waving his hands before he'd finally come into contact with the turf. The LotG are applied in several guises.

But notice Grealish very rarely gets fouls now he plays in blue, Salah for me is the biggest cheat in football, a great footballer yes but he is tainted as he is a horrible cheating diving ****. What irks me is that he never gets booked for diving, Salah and Mane should be booked multiple times every game for diving.
Grealish the 4th most fouled player in the league.

Grealish the 4th most fouled player in the league.

This league table like a lot of the tables concerning PL stats just tells the tale of those who are deemed by the ref to be fouled, and probably doesn't include fouls that are waived as the whistling wanker thinks there is an advantage to be played. And then there is one of the biggest bugbears of the game - those who are blatantly fouled and don't get what the LotG prescribe. We had two blatant fouls below we FOCs in CBL3 against Wolves, yards from the lino, and fuck all given!

This league table like a lot of the tables concerning PL stats just tells the tale of those who are deemed by the ref to be fouled, and probably doesn't include fouls that are waived as the whistling wanker thinks there is an advantage to be played. And then there is one of the biggest bugbears of the game - those who are blatantly fouled and don't get what the LotG prescribe. We had two blatant fouls below we FOCs in CBL3 against Wolves, yards from the lino, and fuck all given!

Pardon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.