Mohamed Salah

Firminho is out of contract that summer too. Not the same calibre as the other 2 but a good player nonetheless.

Shocking management

No big Suarez or Coutinho sale now to enable them to refresh the team.

I don't think they'd have ever got near the CL or league without that mad mad mad Coutinho move to Barca.

Basically funded Alison and VVD.

We should buy him then immediately loan him out to Everton just so the blue half of Meresyside can wind the bin dippers up every day at work (clearly this is the small percentage of bin dippers who actually work)

The best way to kill them is to let their best players quit for free, then they are still paying wages until the moment they leave.

Their previous MO (pardon the pun) was to be able to sell Suarez, Torres and Coutinho for big money, which financed them to the next level.

They are now desperate for some mug club to come forward for Salah or Mane, so they can repeat the trick and avoid slipping back.

Liverpool are fucked because the market isn't the same and their biggest assets are over 30.

No doubt try to snaffle people like Tielemans on cheapos.
true - hopefully nobody bites - no one should be giving them feckers any cash

true - hopefully nobody bites - no one should be giving them feckers any cash

Imagine being Salah last summer and watching Liverpool announce they had given Van Dijk and Arnold new deals before you?

As was shown against Arsenal last night, they have big problems just around the corner in the next few years, before Klopp decides to jump ship.

Imagine being Salah last summer and watching Liverpool announce they had given Van Dijk and Arnold new deals before you?

As was shown against Arsenal last night, they have big problems just around the corner in the next few years, before Klopp decides to jump ship.

VVD has gone he is average

No, because I wouldn't want to get Liverpool off the hook.

They have a far bigger dilemma in that Salah has now entered his thirties and remains their best player, but isn't paid the going rate for someone of his talent.

Liverpool are in a catch-22 and can't afford to let him walk for nowt.

We can. Sterling isn't our best player and, because of his age, even another 18 months at City means we get the remainder of his peak, having already provided a decade of service.

I would never do business with that vile fucking club. The first to offend, the first to be offended.

They have the added issue that Mane deal is also running down.

They are fucked.
Made my day reading this.

Happy Friday everyblue!

Purely for the comedic value - Yes.

The spile spewed by everyone would be funny as f*ck!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.