Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
New cases is worrying because using our best guess to determine who has had it recently, those left that haven't are pretty crucial and would be huge blows if they were missing tomorrow, the likes of Bernardo, cancelo, dias, laporte and ederson.

no point worrying about it there’s literally nothing we can do. Just one of those things.

New cases is worrying because using our best guess to determine who has had it recently, those left that haven't are pretty crucial and would be huge blows if they were missing tomorrow, the likes of Bernardo, cancelo, dias, laporte and ederson.
Thoee players you have mentioned along with Rodri are a integral part of our team, fingers crossed most of them are available. Will be a close game tomorrow, imo, perhaps just 1 goal in it

Thoee players you have mentioned along with Rodri are a integral part of our team, fingers crossed most of them are available. Will be a close game tomorrow, imo, perhaps just 1 goal in it
only one goal in it the last four games so yes probably only one goal in it again. Personally I'm
going for a scoring draw and a late City equaliser.

Well I think you'll agree that the league will look out of reach if you don't come away with at least a point at the Etihad, given that Liverpool will be getting 3 points at home against Brentford on Sunday - barring a miracle.

Brentford will beat Liverpool. Liverpool really don't have a threat up front with Salah and Mane gone, I think there will be an upset. Which will make the scouser start to panic about life without Salah at their club

Basically, fans knew better than Pep the team that should have played? I very much doubt it.

This overthinking stuff is blown out of proportion and is a daft and tiring cliché now. Fans should accept that nothing guarantees success in a single game, especially in a CL final. People notice Pep's "experiments" only when they fail. They forget that Pep won the league with 100 pts by experimenting with a midfielder at LB, and then beat Liverpool to the title with another midfielder at LB, and then won another title by experimenting with Gundogan at false 9. If fans were told before the start of the season that Pep would try to win the league with Gundogan as a false 9, they'd have said that's the silliest thing they have ever heard. But the silliest thing worked to perfection! Pep's been experimenting all the time. Pep would be a flop if he wasn't Pep.

All this nonsense about Pep overthinking things should stop. It's embarrassing now.
Rubbish,Pep fucked it.

Hopefully it serves him well for the future.

Brentford will beat Liverpool. Liverpool really don't have a threat up front with Salah and Mane gone, I think there will be an upset. Which will make the scouser start to panic about life without Salah at their club

They are more likely to drop points at Palace, for that would be their 4th game in 10 days. Fingers crossed, the games with Brentford and Arsenal are exhausting. But yeah, it's not a given they will win vs Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.