Mohamed Salah

I recognise his qualities mate but don't see how him coming in with one of the high quality players we have along the font line dropping out massively improves us.
I believe he offers something different to our other wide players. Eithet way we heavily rotate our squad, so as long as he is happy with rotation, he will give the defenders something else to think about. On top of that he is a very good finisher.

I believe he offers something different to our other wide players. Eithet way we heavily rotate our squad, so as long as he is happy with rotation, he will give the defenders something else to think about. On top of that he is a very good finisher.
It's a fair argument, I suppose I just disagree to how much we'd be mproved if he played for us. I think it'd be fairly minimal.

It's a fair argument, I suppose I just disagree to how much we'd be mproved if he played for us. I think it'd be fairly minimal.
Tbh, I am not sure exactly how he would perform in Pep's system either as we play very differently from the Dippers. For them, Salah is their focal point. We don't really have a focal point per se as all our forwards are constantly on the move. We try to avoid the striker like a plague until we are in the final third. Klopp and to an extent Ten Hag play through their strikers a lot that's how Salah gets so much open space. But I can't deny his goal scoring abilities.

Lets be frank, it is not diving...it is such obviously top bombing, the judges (VAR) love it.

lol what a prick. fancy calling someone you don't know a liar.
Salah , along with Mane are the biggest cheats in the game . our lads do go down when they have contact ( then watch it get waved away ) whilst those two cunts dive anyway contact or not.
big talk. "our lads don't dive" hahahahahaha that's such a lard of shit. you're telling me no single city player has dove in the last 20 years and you were over the moon when we got a penalty? maybe you're not lying after all, which is even scarier

a pen is a pen. the fact that you can't *remember* any instance of a city player diving in recent history just proves that you don't actually care about diving, it doesn't register and you don't notice them! proves my point.

Last edited:
big talk. "our lads don't dive" hahahahahaha that's such a lard of shit. you're telling me no single city player has dove in the last 20 years and you were over the moon when we got a penalty? maybe you're not lying after all, which is even scarier

a pen is a pen. the fact that you can't *remember* any instance of a city player diving in recent history just proves that you don't actually care about diving, it doesn't register and you don't care about them. load of shit
i'll tell you whats scary, you tarring our players with the same brush as those two pieces of shit.

a pen is a pen. the fact that you can't *remember* any instance of a city player diving in recent history just proves that you don't actually care about diving, it doesn't register and you don't notice them! proves my point.
Your only point seems to be you don't care that players dive. It's partly the reason that the game is full of cunts because as long as your teams winning it doesn't matter.
I'll take Bill's City supporting philosophy over any of the new breed of fan who cares only about silverware.

The truth is you can not tackle salad in or around the penaly box..not because he is unstoppable, but because you know he will dive and get a free kick or a penalty..I can accept that players will do this on occasion,yes even Blues..but salad has a level of deception and foul play that goes beyond trickery. He plays for the foul. He is a rat, a cheating scouse rat. And no , on that basis would never want to see him in Blue and Cole will surpass him.

anyone that says "I don't want him because he dives" would be very happy the second he dives to get a penalty FOR city, let's not kid ourselves
Not me mate. I fucking hate any of our players who dive and play act. I called Sterling out for it previously. I called that fucking arsehole general fucker for going over holding his face on numerous occasions. I hate it because I call out every other fucker who does it and it hurts even more when one of ours does it.

No, because I wouldn't want to get Liverpool off the hook.

They have a far bigger dilemma in that Salah has now entered his thirties and remains their best player, but isn't paid the going rate for someone of his talent.

Liverpool are in a catch-22 and can't afford to let him walk for nowt.

We can. Sterling isn't our best player and, because of his age, even another 18 months at City means we get the remainder of his peak, having already provided a decade of service.

I would never do business with that vile fucking club. The first to offend, the first to be offended.

They have the added issue that Mane deal is also running down.

They are fucked.
VVD 31
Firminio 31 this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.