Mohamed Salah

sure, everyone says that and then stays very quiet when one of our players dive to get a pen. heard it all before, it's bollocks and you're lying to yourself

it's a really bizarre lie to tell too, like who cares if you'd love to have salah at the team? it doesn't make you a better or worse person. pointless lie to tell
lol what a prick. fancy calling someone you don't know a liar.
Salah , along with Mane are the biggest cheats in the game . our lads do go down when they have contact ( then watch it get waved away ) whilst those two cunts dive anyway contact or not.

Or perhaps some of us have a little bit more moral fibre?
It's a new fan thing in the main. Success at all costs. Like Rudiger, who's a **** for different reasons but still a ****, I'll have to pass on Salah.
We can't change the culture of cheating, sadly but fuck if I'm going to embrace it like it's a good thing.

I would like us to sign him. As much of a cheat as he is, I have to admit that he is one of the best players in the world and he scores for fun. He would massively improve us imo.

I would like us to sign him. As much of a cheat as he is, I have to admit that he is one of the best players in the world and he scores for fun. He would massively improve us imo.
How does he massively improve us by the way? Not doubting his quality but he's a greedy **** for the most part. He doesn't get to just hang about waiting for goals in a Pep side.

How does he massively improve us by the way? Not doubting his quality but he's a greedy **** for the most part. He doesn't get to just hang about waiting for goals in a Pep side.
I feel like we need a player on the right side who can constantly take on fullbacks and also score shitloads. He is a greedy **** but at the same time he is very good in tight spaces with his close control, which we often need to break down against parked buses.

I feel like we need a player on the right side who can constantly take on fullbacks and also score shitloads. He is a greedy **** but at the same time he is very good in tight spaces with his close control, which we often need to break down against parked buses.
I recognise his qualities mate but don't see how him coming in with one of the high quality players we have along the font line dropping out massively improves us.

I would never vote against a good finisher, whoever they played for. If Mo doesn’t settle with the Dippers, he would be a good medium-term signing. But it won’t happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.