Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

What a classless piece of shit.

Notice the Agüero sticker on her inflatable toy....

FJJJqOeWYAA7lkQ

Why, like the dippers, are they trying to manufacture a rivalry with us?!
They're not in out stratosphere!!!

Unimpressive overall performance with us looking more tired than them even though they played midweek. Kevs performance kind of encapsulated the whole thing by being largely average with one moment of brilliance with that great goal.

Tactically we got it spot on but i think some of our forward play was very wasteful. We could have been punished for being lax in possession a few times too. Was nice to see raz have great first half.

Sound like i'm moaning here but i'm actually thrilled overall! :P
Was this the match report from last season. As this can't possible be from yesterday.

We were totally dominant and should win that by 3 or 4, we controlled the game from start to finish with a performance full of energy.

Why, like the dippers, are they trying to manufacture a rivalry with us?!
They're not in out stratosphere!!!

I'm reminded of a game between United and Liverpool in Ferguson's final season. Rodgers took Liverpool to the swamp and he was like an adoring puppy round the old soak. Ferguson was bigging up the "real" derby because he thought he knew which way the wind was blowing (he had no idea it was going to be a tornado). The media were fawning as usual, but what was noticeable was how Liverpool, from the manager, to the players, to the fans puffed up their chests, basking in the reflected glory of Manchester United and Ferguson's patronising bullshit. The scousers were relevant by being in the presence of greatness and look everybody! We're being treated as contenders!

Liverpool finished 7th that season, 28 points behind the rags.

Last edited:
Their entire end spent most of the game asking us where our European Cup was. The majority of those fans are idiots. Not because they were trying to belittle us but because of the sheer stupidity of doing it when they were likely to get defeated. They were on a run of 4 league wins in 11 league games (now 12), and had an injury crisis. You don't look down your nose at someone if they are likely to put you on the floor.

OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.