Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

they are above their station these days , they seem to think we value being mansplained what we can all see ourselves , they are personalities like ratboy and spitty boy and have lost sight of what their job is over and above promoting themselves

An awful lot of "womansplaining" going on these days too.

Guess it is not in the broadcasters interests , aside from amazon, to shut the whole lot up , i would rather have women than spitty any day of the week though

Agreed but I'm not sure why it's in their interests to have people talking throughout the game unless it is to promote a certain narrative on behalf of the tv company. Sky used to to have the option. I mute more often than not these days which is not ideal.

Agreed but I'm not sure why it's in their interests to have people talking throughout the game unless it is to promote a certain narrative on behalf of the tv company. Sky used to to have the option. I mute more often than not these days which is not ideal.
I have it as low as i can but still hear some crowd noise , it is not on that so many people have to mute or turn it down considering how much it costs, if we are winning i turn it up a bit as they hate it lol

What puzzles me about this, specifically the club's alleged complaint, is that it seems relatively minor. Same as the one Dan Roan was banned for.

It's certainly unprofessional but is it worse than some of the really nasty, deliberate stuff put out by Delaney, Harris etc? Yet we seem to welcome those people with open arms.

What puzzles me about this, specifically the club's alleged complaint, is that it seems relatively minor. Same as the one Dan Roan was banned for.

It's certainly unprofessional but is it worse than some of the really nasty, deliberate stuff put out by Delaney, Harris etc? Yet we seem to welcome those people with open arms.
Journalism by the papers is freely open and almost by definition opinion and much harder/impossible to be sensored.

This was an “unbiased” individual/entity (in same way as the bbc is) making a disparaging remark. Its much easier to show its wrong

Always find it bizarre that the defamatory stuff from those individuals is tolerated by the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.