Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

No you shouldn’t take offence to a light hearted comment about something that is true. It’s a game of football, it’s entertainment not political, there are many more serious things to be offended by than someone saying a word that means we can’t fill our stadium which is true.

You can’t be joining in with “we’ve been to Rotterdam and Monaco….” and then be offended at the word that created that song surely
What like they still refer to the ‘Theatre of dreams’ and ‘The famous Kop’? Sort of embrace it like that? I just can’t help feeling maybe you’re barking up the wrong tree.

I heard it…he probably had a bet with a dipper mate that he’d say it. Prick
I remember when the England squad, bored of the same old questions at interviews, were trying to get in as many Police song titles into an interview as they could. Shearer did very well..... same thing here i suspect with his close circle.... the fact he paused before "correcting himself" says it all..... wanted it to sink in before "correcting himself"

Funny thing is I couldn’t see many empty seats today. Think it was just a slip, but ultimately shows what he thinks of us. Beglin has always been a bit of an arsehole. I do think he admires and appreciates the way we play, but his narrative is set and he can’t deviate much from it.

But it’s not to be blown out of proportion, it’s no different to one of us commentating and referring to the swamp as Old Toilet.
This season I’m not letting the media stress me out (Tyler, will undoubtedly, always be a Cnut who makes my skin crawl).

I’m really enjoying it more this season, just laughing things off instead of letting the media get to me. The football we’re playing is incredible. by adding to the media noise, and click bait headline culture, we’re helping them achieve their narrative, which is ultimately to try detract from the devastating stuff we’re playing on the pitch.

let the football we play consistently, speak for itself. proper football fans all over the globe know great football when we see it, we don’t need to be told by tv companies. Those TV narratives are there only to soothe the collective anxiety of those in red.

I remember when the England squad, bored of the same old questions at interviews, were trying to get in as many Police song titles into an interview as they could. Shearer did very well..... same thing here i suspect with his close circle.... the fact he paused before "correcting himself" says it all..... wanted it to sink in before "correcting himself"
You've managed post without boring us on mentioning a Smiths or Morrisons song, so fair play, mate; )

Football fans are truly some of the most precious people in the world.

the blokes a prick, spoils the game most weeks with his shit inane bias & after the absolute shit show from BT the other week we should go for the throat when his mask slips. If Lescott & SWP or Dunny are allowed free range at the Dippers & Rags then no one would care but clearly they aren’t.

Even slip it in there when a full house,averaged over 50k all season yet still get called out,jim white likes avin a simlar dig,fuck em all we are mint so who cares,every stadium in prem at moment is a couple thousand short each week in these current times,im just glad it actually feels like its back to normal

Made me laugh

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.