Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Funny thing is I couldn’t see many empty seats today. Think it was just a slip, but ultimately shows what he thinks of us. Beglin has always been a bit of an arsehole. I do think he admires and appreciates the way we play, but his narrative is set and he can’t deviate much from it.

But it’s not to be blown out of proportion, it’s no different to one of us commentating and referring to the swamp as Old Toilet.
This season I’m not letting the media stress me out (Tyler, will undoubtedly, always be a Cnut who makes my skin crawl).

I’m really enjoying it more this season, just laughing things off instead of letting the media get to me. The football we’re playing is incredible. by adding to the media noise, and click bait headline culture, we’re helping them achieve their narrative, which is ultimately to try detract from the devastating stuff we’re playing on the pitch.

let the football we play consistently, speak for itself. proper football fans all over the globe know great football when we see it, we don’t need to be told by tv companies. Those TV narratives are there only to soothe the collective anxiety of those in red.
You're absolutely correct paddyblue because when I say old toilet a few million listeners hear me from the pub. He was being a tw@t, that said if commentators playing city bingo is all they have I'll not lose too much sleep over it

I remember when the England squad, bored of the same old questions at interviews, were trying to get in as many Police song titles into an interview as they could. Shearer did very well..... same thing here i suspect with his close circle.... the fact he paused before "correcting himself" says it all..... wanted it to sink in before "correcting himself"
Come on meow.

The real story here is that yet again, it’s BT Sports and their commentary we are discussing.

Don’t think it was bt sport

Game was on BT Sports so are we talking about a foreign stream here?

I don’t have BT for obvious, historical reasons and how they have treated us so just assumed it was them?

Just keep doing what your doing that will just continue to annoy them :) sorry though it is pathetic if he as done it on purpose just goes to show how low these fookers will go to get folk to like them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.