General transfer rumours

Woods v Robinho hmmm...some statement. I tolerated their fans who were unpleasant online about our success, but some of our greatest experiences have been against them..68, The King.

On balance, relegate the fuckers.

Spotted this on cityxtra

Arijanet Muric, who is on loan at Turkish club Adana Demirspor, is set to join Galatasaray at the end of the season.

Looks like his time with us is over.

Conte turned Victor Moses into a competent wingback.

I think he's good at identifying good qualities and how to make good wingbacks, it's weird how good he is at that position for his teams.

Traore the headless chicken could be quite the player under him.
What’s wrong with Adama he seems to have ability and the physical attributes and doesn’t even seem to be lack of effort yet his stats are not great ?

Pep is good at changing peoples positions often moving forward players further back usually midfielders to defense but maybe he could turn Adama or someone like him into a long term Walker or Mendy or Zinchenko replacement ?

Adama is built like a defender and Pep like defender who can get forward

What’s wrong with Adama he seems to have ability and the physical attributes and doesn’t even seem to be lack of effort yet his stats are not great ?

Pep is good at changing peoples positions often moving forward players further back usually midfielders to defense but maybe he could turn Adama or someone like him into a long term Walker or Mendy or Zinchenko replacement ?

Adama is built like a defender and Pep like defender who can get forward
I'd find it hilarious if he somehow became Walker's replacement.

We do need somebody fast and strong to replace him in the future.

I'd find it hilarious if he somehow became Walker's replacement.

We do need somebody fast and strong to replace him in the future.
I did say long term and someone like him on the face of it his end product is rubbish and he is not a defender but Walkers end product is not great and anything is possible with Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.