City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Not sure if this has been posted but there's a nice compilation of City finance data on this twitter thread:

Nice work, if you're on here. Just one request though, change the "related" column of Etihad's sponsorship to "No"(surely you know better than that?). Failing that, change the heading of the column to "Abu-Dhabi/UAE based". If that's what you meant.

Thought the general informed opinion on here was that Etihad accounted for 15% of sponsorship. That analysis has it at 27%?

Thought the general informed opinion on here was that Etihad accounted for 15% of sponsorship. That analysis has it at 27%?
I thought Etihad was in the region of £70m per year, but I'm not sure if that's for City alone or the CFG
If we took it for City alone, £600m income ÷ £70m Etihad is around 12% of total

It’s home streaming that captures the players, then it’s places like the new arena that puts them all under one roof!

They fill arenas with the eSports being conducted on huge screens for all to see.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the FIFA eWorld Cup in Manchester in the near future!

Demographically, it is a premium marketing cohort that is both rabid about their “likes” and full of leading edge influencers.
I just ran this little lot through Google Translate and I think I broke it...

Correct, ferguson left them deep in the shit, and he knew it, wouldn't be surprised if gill knew it was coming as well.
Or, as I read on Sad Cafe recently (sorry, yes, I do have a look in there for giggles from time to time)

1642684477972.png

Reading this, I cannot help laughing again.

So the only cost higher at city than other clubs is amortization I wonder if this will go down when Fernandinho Torres Mendy leave or go up with new LB CM and ST we could also be helped by perhaps using Palmer as long term replacement for maybe Mahrez we will also have to see what happens with contract extensions for example Sterling I guess it will end up going up again

So the only cost higher at city than other clubs is amortization I wonder if this will go down when Fernandinho Torres Mendy leave or go up with new LB CM and ST we could also be helped by perhaps using Palmer as long term replacement for maybe Mahrez we will also have to see what happens with contract extensions for example Sterling I guess it will end up going up again

let’s have the highest one, it’s called flexing their financial might in United’s day!!

Contract extensions reduce amortisation.
e.g 80M transfer with a 4 year contract - appears on accounts at 20M/year.
After 2 years, there is a nominal 40M left of that contract.
A contract extension of +2 years, means that 40M is then amortised over 4 years, not two, so drops from 20M/year to 10M/year.

Torres' leaving will remove his, but it'll have gained Grealish, as an example. Fernandinho's is almost certainly 0, as his contract expired and a short one signed.

It will start to go down only when City stop spending transfer fees (ignoring alternatives like extending everyone's contracts).

It’s home streaming that captures the players, then it’s places like the new arena that puts them all under one roof!

They fill arenas with the eSports being conducted on huge screens for all to see.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the FIFA eWorld Cup in Manchester in the near future!

Demographically, it is a premium marketing cohort that is both rabid about their “likes” and full of leading edge influencers.
Yeah. That was my point in a jokey post earlier. Go one step further and the arena they fill is a Meta arena in which participants are sort of there together. City are involved in a project to develop a meta arena. It will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.