Southampton (A) - Post Match Thread

not at all

its a shocking miss that world class teams don't do ? the keeper is on his arse and 4 yards out open goal and sterling hits it at the keeper ?? sorry if sterling bashing is not aloud after that miss then what is (SHOCKING) miss
Worse than the miss was the simple pass he didn’t give to Walker. 15 seconds later we’re 1 down.

Going to have below par performances every now and then but still should have won! Saints going crazy because they drew v us! Scousers will drop points too. I was apprehensive before the game as I knew they would make it hard for us.

Our pace slowed down because of the referee. Stopped the game due to constant var review. Also he didn't give a penalty and a red card either. Baldy b*stard.

Good point that all things considered.

Saints played their game of the season and are no Mugs.

City well clear at the top so any Flappers can F right Off.

They'll be climbing lampposts for a wank in Liverpool tonight. (actually everywhere but Liverpool but you know what I mean)

Some of you lot sound so spoilt. Wasn’t even a bad performance at all. Couple chances go our way and we’d be praising how well we played. Nice deserved rest now for some of these players. 12 wins in a row over a busy winter period is ridiculous
Don't forget the other chances they had too.

Going to have below par performances every now and then but still should have won! Saints going crazy because they drew v us! Scousers will drop points too. I was apprehensive before the game as I knew they would make it hard for us.
I didn't think it was below par. I've seen us play worse and win. 2nd half we played some great football and were really close to pulling off a 2-1 comeback away from home which happens rarely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.