Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Caroline Flack was being prosecuted for hitting her boyfriend, he refused to cooperate. CPS still went ahead with the prosecution, despite him saying he didn't want her prosecuted. The law was changed a while ago. You don't need the victim now to give evidence as far as I am aware.
That is correct however it’s a more complicated prosecution but with the voice recording and pictures it’s doable

Easier said than done. Toxic bonding can make the abused party stay in a bad relationship.

I was referring mainly to the abuser mate, in this instance Greenwood who has the ability to put himself up in a swanky hotel without him hurting himself financially.

Reactions: mat
I'm no great fan of Southgate but it is wrong to say he didn't do anything about Greenwood.
He sent Greenwood and Foden back home when they broke the rules whilst abroad with England I believe.
Reading between the lines perhaps, but was this associated with the current revelations..?

Im not sure simply not calling him up is enough action to take.

I would expect England/Southgate and United to intervene in a more serious way. Speak to both parties and investigate. Tell him he's got to go to anger management/seek psychiatric help.

I don't expect them to completely cut all ties/fire him because that's not realistic but you'd think even for their own self-preservation (ie to avoid what's happened today) if not because it's simply the right thing to do, they'd want this fixed permanently, not just ignore it and hope it doesn't happen again.

Its went too far now,players earning vast sums of money and the fact that they dont have to lift a hand to do anything it’s all done for them,they are in their own wee bubble and probably for some it’s seen as normal what they can get away with,the likes of mendy and greenwood and so on it’s disgusting,long gone now are the days when young players aspiring to be first team players or squad members,washed boots and cleaned toilets or changing rooms to build a bit of character in them and make them feel humble and privileged to be in the position they can find themselves a highly paid sportsperson..

United fans seem think some first team squad members are already distancing themselves from him. De Gea and Telles are two who seem to have unfollowed him on socials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.