Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand how a 20 year old could risk throwing everything he’s worked for away like this…it’s actually just depressing and so sad. Does he know he did wrong or is his sense of entitlement so skewered that he thinks he’s done nothing wrong. I don’t get it.

He knows he has done something wrong NOW, but I think like you intimated, the entitled b@stard didn’t think so at the time of the (alleged) offense. And he’ll certainly know he did something wrong when big joe from cell 23 is requesting his ‘company’

I don’t understand how a 20 year old could risk throwing everything he’s worked for away like this…it’s actually just depressing and so sad. Does he know he did wrong or is his sense of entitlement so skewered that he thinks he’s done nothing wrong. I don’t get it.
It's the the sense of entitlement he gained by being paid massive sums of money, all the adulation he received for being a potential star etc and he's barely 20. It's not a excuse for his abhorrent behaviour or anything like that, far from it.

But they live in a bubble where they are lauded, and highly rewarded at such a young age. The club's feed the ego with the pay packets, the sense of entitlement grows, and everything and anything is attainable for young men with money, that sense would just grow to woman who Greenwood has clearly treated like a piece of meat, another thing to buy and do with as he pleases.

He's clearly treated this poor girl like that for a long time, that recording wasn't the first time he's done it to her, she clearly felt trapped enough to record it.

The other part of that is Greenwood is clearly a nasty piece of shit, add all the extreme wealth and attention to it he was only headed one way. Now the bubble has burst on him, he deserves everything coming his way. Hopefully the girl gets the support she deserves and comes out the other side of the ordeal, and Greenwood gets his whack and isn't heard from again.

The same goes for Mendy if he's found guilty at trial as well, which seems likely.

As a father of daughters the pair of them sicken me, and are repulsive human beings and deserve the punishment they have coming and more.

And you can't "settle out of court" if he's charged with rape and assault, so he'll either be convicted or acquitted, it's that simple.
I liked your post but find myself feeling rather uncomfortable in doing so under such circumstances.

The whole affair is dreadful and it’s very hard to comprehend the full horrors that went on. And I’m not just talking about the possible incident reported but also why it has taken so long to get to being heard by the Justice.

I liked your post but find myself feeling rather uncomfortable in doing so under such circumstances.
I wouldn't worry about that, I feel uncomfortable posting in the thread, but fact is, if charged there won't be any "settle out of court" shit, it simply isn't possible, he'll be tried, and either found guilty or acquited.

Not everyone appreciates their own natural talent or ability. You see it a lot with footballers, they throw it all away, because it was far to easy to get.

Easy come, easy go.

Personally I'd give my left leg to be a footballer.....one second!!

How can we be put in a bad light? he was charged we then acted. Surly the club wouldn’t act until criminal charges had been served ?
I struggle with this. Of course, innocent until proven guilty and all that, but if City were aware of multiple credible rape allegations against Mendy and continued to select him and act like nothing was wrong, that deserves a lot of criticism in my opinion. I know everyone won't agree but it just doesn't sit right with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.