Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papers don't know re last couple years.

There were plenty of tips last year from the public he had supposedly been arrested one particular weekend but it just never went anywhere.

Papers don't sit on stuff of such gravity if they can prove it.

What I will say, is maybe give Martin Samuel column a read today.

There is a worrying inference City could be in a much worse light after the Mendy case is all out in the wash, but United might also know a bit more than previously let on.

It's a good piece.
Oh fuck, have you got a link?

I wouldn’t be so sure, got a feeling they will try and settle it out of court and brush this under the carpet. He should be made an example of as should Mendy!
Sounds like that was what they were trying to do which forced her into this situation. Now it’s out for public consumption, in the public interest takes over.

Even if that's possible I cant imagine any top club would go there.

His name is mud forever
So was Lee Hughes and Russ McCormack
If a club needs goals to get it into the premier league promised land or avoid relegation and the £100m cashfall that accompanies it, then they will put their morals aside and take a media backlash for a couple of months

Disappointed as hell, watched him for years now and grown to like him, was hoping he’d continue developing and become the player he showed promise to being.

That being said, there’s no room nor excuse for physical nor sexual abuse to anyone, in football or anywhere. If he’s guilty then he’s just thrown a great life away, all before his 21st birthday.

Papers don't know re last couple years.

There were plenty of tips last year from the public he had supposedly been arrested one particular weekend but it just never went anywhere.

Papers don't sit on stuff of such gravity if they can prove it.

What I will say, is maybe give Martin Samuel column a read today.

There is a worrying inference City could be in a much worse light after the Mendy case is all out in the wash, but United might also know a bit more than previously let on.

It's a good piece.
How can we be put in a bad light? he was charged we then acted. Surly the club wouldn’t act until criminal charges had been served ?

So was Lee Hughes and Russ McCormack
If a club needs goals to get it into the premier league promised land or avoid relegation and the £100m cashfall that accompanies it, then they will put their morals aside and take a media backlash for a couple of months
Think this case is a bit different to others, we all heard what we heard it makes a lot more personal, people wont forget. A club in financial ruin needing their stadium burnt down for insurance purposes might consider it mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.