Queen Elizabeth II

Best wishes ma'am

Before you moan , 4 day bank holiday in the summer

Not for me.

Normal working days for me so people can travel to London to wave their little flags.

Regardless of views on the monarchy it is an historical moment we're living in. I hope she stay around to be able to enjoy it all.

Once Lizzie has gone any kind of international respect we had will be gone. Charlie has a big job to do.

Don’t wish her any harm and she lives out the rest of her life in peace , but after that they can all disappear. As for the flag wavers , subservient clowns and forelock tuggers they can join them .
Born into unearned privilege and wealth , a dysfunctional family , most of them never done a days work . One on sex offender charges , the future king shagging behind his late wife’s back .
Totally bizarre concept for today’s world .

Folk doffing the cap to royalty then slagging off blue blood entitled cunts from the political spectrum…Bizarre. The lega and media control that family has on this country rivals any major corporations corruption in history, you could probably add organised crime to that. Almost every single monarch has a scandal attached to them. An utter disgrace. Embarrassing in this world of ‘equality’ that folk still put these criminals up on a pedestal.

Don’t wish her any harm and she lives out the rest of her life in peace , but after that they can all disappear. As for the flag wavers , subservient clowns and forelock tuggers they can join them .
Born into unearned privilege and wealth , a dysfunctional family , most of them never done a days work . One on sex offender charges , the future king shagging behind his late wife’s back .

Penultimate sentence isn't correct mate. It's a civil trial no charges. I'll say no more other than to direct the relevant thread, it's all explained there.

Folk doffing the cap to royalty then slagging off blue blood entitled cunts from the political spectrum…Bizarre. The lega and media control that family has on this country rivals any major corporations corruption in history, you could probably add organised crime to that. Almost every single monarch has a scandal attached to them. An utter disgrace. Embarrassing in this world of ‘equality’ that folk still put these criminals up on a pedestal.
It keeps the great unwashed distracted whilst waving little flags as the government fuck something else up.

I wonder if Liz will invite Bozza to her party?

It keeps the great unwashed distracted whilst waving little flags as the government fuck something else up.

I wonder if Liz will invite Bozza to her party?
I’d argue it keeps the old money where they think it should be which has robbed the rest of life.

Its difficult to dislike the old bag, after all its not her fault she was a product of a system that inbuilds class distinction into British society.

Once she has popped her clogs and all the hysterical wailing and OTT pomposity and circumstance is over we should become a Republic, dismantle the remains of the aristocracy , get rid of Lords Barons and other Ridiculous titles and elect a titular head of state that lives in a council flat in somewhere like Harpurhey.

Fuck all the hanger on royals off and make them do proper jobs, strip them of military stuff they ain't earned and sell off the royal palaces to homeless charities for a quid so they can be used to house people who live on the streets,

Then we need a new written constitution that get rids of patronage, stop the ludicrous honours system and as a country grow the fuck up.

Thanks for your service Liz, you have been a decent old bag, but I hope you are the last old bag enforced on to the great people of this country.
If we became a republic it would be just our luck to end up with somebody like Trump or Biden.

A lot of your second paragraph sounds like a description of a lot of families today.
Maybe not so bizarre

Whatever your view of the rights or wrongs of a monarchy in the modern age, I can't think of a single one, regardless of political persuasion, of the clowns in Westminster who I would like as head of state, who's purpose is to act as the apolitical figurehead.

Interestingly, when faced with just this choice in a referendum a few years ago, the Australians took one look at their own politicians and basically said 'nah, mate - we'll stick with her Maj for the time being'.

At least she won't be around when the last of the Monckton boxes are opened...They stuck another 37 years on that, it should have been opened in March 2000.
Pardon my ignorance, a quick google doesn't throw up much that looks significant. Any links?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.