It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think if bissouma didn't have this court case hanging over him, do you think City would go for him as a back up to Rodri. Bissoumas contract is running out soon same as Gravenberch contract.

Do you think if bissouma didn't have this court case hanging over him, do you think City would go for him as a back up to Rodri. Bissoumas contract is running out soon same as Gravenberch contract.
I think so yeah.

I see more potential in Gravenberch

Why would he go back to Brazil when he gained his British citizenship last year?

He's mentioned a few times he and his family are well extremely settled in England despite the weather being absolute dogshit
Because he can go back to Brazil for a year and then settle in the U.K. should he wish afterwards?

Why would he go back to Brazil when he gained his British citizenship last year?

He's mentioned a few times he and his family are well extremely settled in England despite the weather being absolute dogshit
This is what is talked about in Brazil especially in his home state. I’m just passing along. Him having a double citizenship doesn’t change his past connections

As I understand it, he hasn't gained it. Not yet. He is waiting to, which he said was the reason he signed for another year, to allow him to qualify. He would need to complete 10 years and if he left last year it would have been 9. This summer, he will be eligible.

Also, I think it may be a bit of loose terminology used, but it wouldn't be citizenship he would get this summer, but settlement. Which in rral terms is very similar, but he would need to be settled for a year before getting citizenship.

As people say, once he gets settlement, he has choices and can always come back here.

I could see him staying another year tbf. Both for whatever life reasons he has identified, and as a sporting decision by the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.