What are your unpopular opinions on City that you believe 100%?

My most unpopular opinion is that for everything the owners have done for Manchester City and the City of Manchester, which are many, they are proper evil cunts and I have never once sang their name at the ground.

A billionare owner will never be clean and good tbh just like any other club.

Football is full of scumbag behaviour. When I bring my kids I hate the disrespect that they are exposed to by fans.

Other sports are far more decent.

If the English FA made an effort to change football culture then they might make a better job of addressing racism and other problems in the game.

Football is full of scumbag behaviour. When I bring my kids I hate the disrespect that they are exposed to by fans.

Other sports are far more decent.

If the English FA made an effort to change football culture then they might make a better job of addressing racism and other problems in the game.

First (and only) time I went to a GAA game I was mystified by people being able to sit where they wanted without segregation. I know this happens at rugby too.

The club confirmed that we were in negotiations with Pep during 2012. There's a reason they made this clear.

I honestly believe Pep would have said no. He went to America in 2012, didn't he? Took that year sabbatical. We might have convinced him otherwise but he's definitely the kinda guy who tends to stick to what his mind is set on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.