Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Worlds reaction to this invasion is pathetic. They have'nt even kicked them out of the Swift network. That ugly bastard will still own Chelsea, Russian oil and gas will still be purchased etc etc. Pathetic.
Why would this weak reaction stop Putin at Ukraine ?
Absolutely piss weak from all of us! It should be crippling for Russia, if we have to take a few hard knocks ourselves (that goes for any country) then sobeit.

Instead the world has tickled Putin under the chin and said “naughty boy, you’re not having any sweets tonight”.

If things do begin to get really difficult for Russia in Ukraine, how long before we here Putin claim that there are indeed troops from NATO countries on the ground fighting against them?

Expect the odd fake video of some poor bastard in a Western country's uniform admitting involvement.

If things do begin to get really difficult for Russia in Ukraine, how long before we here Putin claim that there are indeed troops from NATO countries on the ground fighting against them?

Expect the odd fake video of some poor bastard in a Western country's uniform admitting involvement.
Tbf I think we already have our usual small teams of 'advisors' providing 'training' to Ukrainian forces - let's just hope none of them fall into russian hands.

Horrible to say but the deaths of Russian soldiers must be seen as a positive.
Wishing for an end to this illegal invasion

It means the Ukrainians are fighting well, but I also worry that more stories of this are just going to lead Russia to unleashing absolute hell in terms of artillery and missile launches.

I’d love that to be the case. But we had huge protests just before and as we invaded Iraq, and they did absolutely nothing to change the decision.

Putin is a megalomaniac, he’s less arsed about what people think of his decisions than anyone else on the planet. Even if millions of people were out protesting, I don’t think that would make one bit of difference to his decisions making.

again another country who should feel the international effects of their decisions - if they cannot step up and support our support for Ukraine what makes them think they are deserving of our support going forward? I understand the soft diplomacy that comes with financial aid but its a 2 way street - if a country wants our aid but then doesn't want to support us back then what are we supporting them for?
History will judge them for the complicit bunch of spineless, self-serving wankers that they are.

Wouldn’t they just jump out?

You can’t jump out of a plane and deploy a parachute when you’re hurtling to the ground in a fireball at 600mph.

Same reason they don’t just provide passenger jets with parachutes.

Anyway I hope those Russian paras lived just long enough for the terror and pain to set in, the fucking cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.