Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good summary and Yemen is also a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia
Although the west have tried to finger Iran there is no evidence that they are involved. Its like the 1980s/90s when the west was focused on Libya when it was Sadam Hussain behind many of the terrorist actions.

Although the west have tried to finger Iran there is no evidence that they are involved. Its like the 1980s/90s when the west was focused on Libya when it was Sadam Hussain behind many of the terrorist actions.
He didn't mention terrorism but the same could be said of Saudi too on that subject. No real evidence of the governments involvement in many of the claims made against them. I think it's obvious Iran have their hands just as dirty as Saudi personally.

The war in Yemen very much is a proxy war between Iran and Saudi though, it doesn't make sense explained any other way to me. Some say it's even Russia-Iran vs USA-Saudi.

Saudi's belief was that Iran's government tried to install a proxy government in Yemen(not that their actions are justified either way, neither was the USA's/UK's in Iraq). Ironically, as I understand it, the Iran Revolution came about because many saw the Shah as a proxy/puppet of the USA/west. They helped install him(CIA, assisted by the MI6) and he relied on them to help him keep his power for many years too. I don't see why so many are in denial about the way governments operate, trying to paint one as angels and the other as devils is just not rational thinking to me.

Out in the car and was listening to Talking Balls on radio Manc. Was half an hour Rags talking about winning the Champs League (!), 7 mins of City re Stones and Laporte and then back to United and Marcus Rashford. Turned it over then. Is it always like that ?.
The standard of Radio Manchester’s City and football output has been in free fall since Cheesy and Jimmy Wagg left.

The inclusivity and diversity wallahs got hold of it and the consequent dumbing down and reduction in quality has rendered it almost unlistenable to.

I get paranoid on this issue & fear their constant lobbying, given the current climate with Abramovich, could lead somehow to our ownership being targeted. There is no solid information or factual cause for this to happen but it's just a fear I have, as their constant smearing has definitely had an effect on the reputation of our club. Certainly in the UK anyway. They are like a dog with a bone who are intent to see our Club brought down and replaced by their beloved ones, who's ownerships can apparently do no wrong.

I don't have anything to back this up by the way, it's just a fear I have that's been heightened this week by the on goings at Chelsea.
You do realise our owners have already been targeted don't you?

Daily, weekly and monthly, much more when we win the league or a cup.

I can't see what the journalists over here have missed to target our owners.
We've had...
State run.
Oil money.
Sportswashing.
Blood on our hands.
Financial doping.
The war in Yemen.
Human rights abuse.
Ruining football.
Buying leagues.
Altering emails.
Cooking the books.
Lying about sponsorship deals.

Have I missed anything?

He didn't mention terrorism but the same could be said of Saudi too on that subject. No real evidence of the governments involvement in many of the claims made against them. I think it's obvious Iran have their hands just as dirty as Saudi personally.

The war in Yemen very much is a proxy war between Iran and Saudi though, it doesn't make sense explained any other way to me. Some say it's even Russia-Iran vs USA-Saudi.

Saudi's belief was that Iran's government tried to install a proxy government in Yemen(not that their actions are justified either way, neither was the USA's/UKs in Iraq). Ironically, as I understand it, the Iran Revolution came about because many saw the Shah as a proxy/puppet of the USA/west. They helped install him(CIA, assisted by the MI6) and he relied on them to help him keep his power for many years too. I don't see why so many are in denial about the way governments operate, trying to paint one as angels and the other as devils is just not rational thinking to me.
Much of the information circulated in the late 20th century by so called experts and the media originated from the CIA. It was requoted so many times it became fact.

Much of the information circulated in the late 20th century by so called experts and the media originated from the CIA. It was requoted so many times it became fact.
Every country does propaganda, so who gets to decide what is or what isn't?

Out in the car and was listening to Talking Balls on radio Manc. Was half an hour Rags talking about winning the Champs League (!), 7 mins of City re Stones and Laporte and then back to United and Marcus Rashford. Turned it over then. Is it always like that ?.
At least it mentioned City.

I had 5live on when I got back in the car on Wednesday night. English team in Europe and the talk for 20 minutes solid was Madrid v PSG. As the show closed they said and City drew tonight !

You do realise our owners have already been targeted don't you?

Daily, weekly and monthly, much more when we win the league or a cup.

I can't see what the journalists over here have missed to target our owners.
We've had...
State run.
Oil money.
Sportswashing.
Blood on our hands.
Financial doping.
The war in Yemen.
Human rights abuse.
Ruining football.
Buying leagues.
Altering emails.
Cooking the books.
Lying about sponsorship deals.

Have I missed anything?
If you have, then it was the Chelsea fans who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.