The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
First things first, we need to beat Burnley.

The Liverpool game is a must not lose.

A draw means we are still one point ahead with seven games to go. I don't know about anyone else but I would've taken that at the start of the season, especially after not signing a striker.

A win would not only put us four points clear with seven games to go but all of that momentum Liverpool currently have would be lost and suddenly we're the ones with the momentum.

What I wouldn't give for us to win our next two games.

Talking sense.

8 points ahead to 1 point ahead.
That is not a positive direction of travel.
Even in backwards shitholes like Yorkshire that must be simple mathematics.
But the Pepsexual cultist loons will no doubt tell us it’s all part of the plan and we don’t actually understand football

Never was over. But still think we'll do it
if we do win the league it will be with our hands tied behind our backs. Whoever decided we go into this season minus any striker made a bad call. Just because we have brilliant players who can cover the cracks most of the time doesn't mean we need deprive ourselves of a decent attacker. That decision could cost us the league and the CL.

8 points ahead to 1 point ahead.
That is not a positive direction of travel.
Even in backwards shitholes like Yorkshire that must be simple mathematics.
But the Pepsexual cultist loons will no doubt tell us it’s all part of the plan and we don’t actually understand football
Ever consider we're up against another world class team? Again I'll ask, would you sooner have someone else in charge?

if we do win the league it will be with our hands tied behind our backs. Whoever decided we go into this season minus any striker made a bad call. Just because we have brilliant players who can cover the cracks most of the time doesn't mean we need deprive ourselves of a decent attacker. That decision could cost us the league and the CL.
I dont think anyone decided we'd be better off but to me it seems kane was 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. It didn't happen so surely we don't panic buy.

Do think if kane signed we're 5-10 points clear but also I agree with our strategy of not signing someone for the sake.

It'll all come down to our game at the Etihad against them, no one else is taking points off Liverpool

I dont think anyone decided we'd be better off but to me it seems kane was 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. It didn't happen so surely we don't panic buy.

Do think if kane signed we're 5-10 points clear but also I agree with our strategy of not signing someone for the sake.
so we instead sign Grealish for the sake of it.

It'll all come down to our game at the Etihad against them, no one else is taking points off Liverpool
I don’t think this is true. On current form burnley will be a tough win. It all depends on which city turns up? We look tired. Passing and finishing is off leading to an abundance of chances for the opposition.

As it stands today, Liverpool are flying and we seem to be floundering but you can never write off pep and the players. We won’t give it up easy. My only hope is that we now move up a gear and see the season out. Our current form is not good enough and won’t be enough to win the league bar a Liverpool collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.