Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to stop this these fuckers at all costs, there looks a bloody good chance of doing the quadruple, if they beat us on Sunday, the momentum is with them. They are through in the CL and Munich lost last night so they don’t seem to be that good, so they will no doubt get to Paris. We need to shut them up the next two weekends.

We have to stop this these fuckers at all costs, there looks a bloody good chance of doing the quadruple, if they beat us on Sunday, the momentum is with them. They are through in the CL and Munich lost last night so they don’t seem to be that good, so they will no doubt get to Paris. We need to shut them up the next two weekends.
I said weeks ago that we could end up winning fuck-all and they could end up winning everything. Which would be a proper kick in the bollocks as while I think they have a great team, we're even better. I also don't believe they look as good as they did 2 years ago despite now having a stronger looking squad, but they have a knack of digging out results. A very big 10 days coming up.

They won't win the quadruple. We are too good. Of the three trophies left to play for my prediction is that City will win 2 and them 1.

I said weeks ago that we could end up winning fuck-all and they could end up winning everything. Which would be a proper kick in the bollocks as while I think they have a great team, we're even better. I also don't believe they look as good as they did 2 years ago despite now having a stronger looking squad, but they have a knack of being gifted results. A very big 10 days coming up.
Slight edit for accuracy ;-)

Talking to a dipper and he was saying how they've got their recruitment right under Klopp. I told him having access to City's scouting database would do that! Then the cheeky bleeder starts trying to say we should have had better security!

Three wins on the trot incoming, Liverpool went too early like them horses you know won't win the race. Then the talk will be our next treble chance to match Manures treble.

Talking to a dipper and he was saying how they've got their recruitment right under Klopp. I told him having access to City's scouting database would do that! Then the cheeky bleeder starts trying to say we should have had better security!
The bloke did have a point! Not changing the passwords after one of your employees leaves is bad, but equally very cheeky/bad form actually using the passwords you may have got from a previous emplyer.
A bit like the bloke who guessed Trumps twitter log in a coule of years back!

They won't win the quadruple. We are too good. Of the three trophies left to play for my prediction is that City will win 2 and them 1.
I agree with you. Whilst I would love "us" to win the lot it is asking maybe a little too much for it to happen. Not least it relies on us beating City possibly 3 times.
Even with my red tinted glasses on I have to acknowledge that City are one of the best teams the Prem has seen since its inception and one of the top teams in the world at present. So to take lightly or expect to win easily is utter madness.
Winning one of the last 10 viists to the Etihad suggests that the odds are against.
Even if we were to get a positive result on Sunday, I can see Everton fighting for their lives. Rags fighting for their pride & Spuds fighting for top 4 and to keep Conte.
Add in a Villareal who beat Juve and Bayern in the first leg. Again it would be mad to take them lightly.
Then City or Real!
Still if it goes to the end it has been a season that started poorly but built to a great finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.