United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people would. It’d not be a huge payout for a bruised hand though.

Not just a bruised hand is it?

Damage to personal property
Emotional damage to the kid
Im no lawyer but if he deliberately knocked it out of the kid's hand would that be classed as assault?

I came around to the idea of signing Ronaldo and was disappointed we didn't get him but he's really showing his true colours. Booked for lashing the ball at an Everton player waiting to take a throw, which he'd already done a couple times earlier. Could have injured players during the season with his petulant antics. Exactly the opposite of the leader they need there, amazing that a massively experienced player has such poor self control.

I came around to the idea of signing Ronaldo and was disappointed we didn't get him but he's really showing his true colours. Booked for lashing the ball at an Everton player waiting to take a throw, which he'd already done a couple times earlier. Could have injured players during the season with his petulant antics. Exactly the opposite of the leader they need there, amazing that a massively experienced player has such poor self control.
I’d be behaving exactly like he is, if I’d been so stupid as to sign for that shower of shit in the last few playing years of my career.

He’s dropped a massive, massive bollock going there.

And I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.