Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

a lot of mard arses moaning here, its all circumstances,we had the shit kicked out of us midweek, we could have got an easyer draw in the CL we didnt, we could have drawn palace and won 3-0 today we didnt,its life grow a pair
The same palace who have taken 5 points off us this season? You think we’d have beaten them 3-0 with that side today?

Interesting take.

Reactions: PPT
Maybe because back then there was no guarantee we’d reach the ECL semi or be in a fabbo position to win the league.
I’d say it’s fairly obvious if we were say safely in 3rd, but way off the title, and out of Europe them of course he would have gone full tilt today. But we are, so he didn’t. I didn’t go today so it’s easy for me to say, but I’m fine with that choice.

On the other hand, re today, how often has Steffen made an error as bad as that 2nd goal? We put just one of our other chances away; it goes to extra time, we get a memorable victory on pens, and everyone who did go today is over the moon!
He cost us the semi last season with crap positional play . I get playing the second keeper but he has t on be good which I don’t think steffen is .

a lot of mard arses moaning here, its all circumstances,we had the shit kicked out of us midweek, we could have got an easyer draw in the CL we didnt, we could have drawn palace and won 3-0 today we didnt,its life grow a pair
As per my thread

Fuming before, during and after the final whistle over the line up. Over it now.
Onto the PL and CL. These are must wins Pep.
I was more pissed off after the Wigan game.
Big shout outs to Ake and Stones, solid performances regardless of the result.

Full squad we don’t lose to these twats no way, hope we get them in the final in Paris and smash them

There’s always a risk that these semi final performances will happen until we get the champs league off our backs. Perhaps it’ll always be there because we’ll always prioritise it and end up with a draining midweek game as we’ve just had.
But, the team came back from 3 down, could’ve easily taken it to extra time. I don’t agree it’s because Liverpool relaxed after half time. Bollocks, they were still going for it. I’m proud of them. Ake was outstanding.
10 games to win. We can do that.

Pep in Europe is a different animal. I think Pep also lost to Wigan away from home in the FA Cup?
Mancini for all of his faults would have won it for us by now. I'm convinced of that.
Let's not bring Mancini vs Pep into it. Mancini's era ended 9 years ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.