Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

Just on the way back on the coach was gutted with that first half performance and ultimately it cost us the game. I don’t normally single out players but Steffan is a calamity waiting to happen and today he proved it again I just don’t know why Pep didn’t pick Ederson. Luckily it was the one game we can afford to lose.

We had a very poor 1st half and a very good 2nd half. That 2nd half was important for our confidence, we were really close to a sensational finish of the game, even though we were without Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Rodri, KDB, Gundo...

Credit to Ake, he was good. Jesus was the only player who caused big problems to their defence, shame for that miss. Bernardo gave everything as always. Ferna and Grealish were poor in the 2st half but improved in the 2nd half. Stones and Cancelo were good.

We'll be fresh vs Brighton, Liverpool will have to run a lot again in 3 days. United are poor but may be very lucky, who knows? At least the officials won't give the 50/50 situations to Liverpool.

I think the loss may improve our chances for the PL/CL double. Our squad is not big enough to play a FA Cup final between crucial PL games. I guess Liverpool will struggle with the fixture congestion. Time will tell.

Might give the FA Cup a miss next season

what’s the point. 3rd season on the trot we’ve tossed off a semi final

Honestly after the first half I’m so pleased with that second. For me it will be very hard for anyone to win fa cup and premier and champions league so not overally bothered by this result.

Liverpool are going to have a huge fixture congestion and I am sure they will drop points now.

beat brighton and Watford and this time next week I will be ecstatic.
Well, one extra game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.