Leroy Sané

He was great, for a time, but didn't want to stay. The yearning for what once was is stange, IMO, given our subsequent success and how blessed with talent we are.

As I had this video in the suggestions of youtube here is a video that is more about his speed and acceleration

Meh, playing for German rags and dead to us, shame as he was adored.
Greedy slag mother to blame

There are so many disrespectful people on here, Sane was an outstanding player and someone who I think genuinely loved this club and it's fans.

The problem was the lure of a return to his native country to play for it's biggest club and also get paid an absolute fortune in doing so, good luck to the guy.

We have had the absolute privilege to watch some truly great players in the last decade, but I have to say Leroy Sane was a player that got me off my seat everytime he touched the ball, he had an abundance of skill, pace and sheer star quality, it was a pleasure.

If Grealish goes onto to be 50% of the player Sane was all will be good.
Completely different players, Grealish will never excite like Sane did

Shame this guy wanted to leave, I miss him alot. How we could do with him now.

First player of our modern era we have wanted to keep but had to sell?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.