Leroy Sané

True, Grealish tends to slow everything down and rarely if ever get you off your seat.
That doesnt come naturally to him,he is under instruction.Every btime he got the ball at Villa,and also for England,bums are off seats as soon as the ball is within 6ft of him.

Bring Sane back and Grealish,if allowed,would create opportunity and space for him in abundance.

That doesnt come naturally to him,he is under instruction.Every btime he got the ball at Villa,and also for England,bums are off seats as soon as the ball is within 6ft of him.

Bring Sane back and Grealish,if allowed,would create opportunity and space for him in abundance.
Grealish looks good in a shit team and shit in a good one

Grealish looks good in a shit team and shit in a good one
Grealish has followed the same trajectory as any other offensive Pep signing. Glimpses in the start while looking lost in the tactics, then more tactically suited but less impactfull individually as the first season progresses. 2nd season they are usually fully adjusted and understand the system enough to be allowed to express themselves with their ability.

No idea why people never learns with these signings, it is way to early to judge

Grealish has followed the same trajectory as any other offensive Pep signing. Glimpses in the start while looking lost in the tactics, then more tactically suited but less impactfull individually as the first season progresses. 2nd season they are usually fully adjusted and understand the system enough to be allowed to express themselves with their ability.

No idea why people never learns with these signings, it is way to early to judge

I suppose there are 100 million reasons but if he don’t hit the ground running next season then questions quite rightly will start to get asked

I suppose there are 100 million reasons but if he don’t hit the ground running next season then questions quite rightly will start to get asked
60 million for Mahrez or 100 million for Grealish, or any other fee for any other player should make no difference for anyone on this forum.

I do agree that if he is as ineffective next year there is reason to start writing him off, especially considering his age

60 million for Mahrez or 100 million for Grealish, or any other fee for any other player should make no difference for anyone on this forum.

I do agree that if he is as ineffective next year there is reason to start writing him off, especially considering his age

No in fairness I should of stated that in my post,don’t matter to me how much he cost as it’s not my money,but 100m is seeming to be way over the odds and yet another stick to hit our club with yet again if he don’t pull his fucking socks up,literally

Not really forgiven Leroy for fuckin' off after we fixed up his injury. But if we got him on free or for tuppence . . . . . . .!

Agree Cancelo and Rodri being prime examples of.people writing them off far to early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.