Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

Absurd decision to have a minutes silence, even more so when you consider they’d already had one in their previous home game.

I really can’t get my head around why another one was required at a game at a neutral venue?
Think it was because it was the FA Cup Semi - as was Hillsborough

If I'd known we were going to get knocked out in the semi-final the way we did, then I'd have preferred to have been knocked out by Swindon in January. Probably would have been best all round.
I am of that view. I hate playing rags or dippers. I went to West Ham in the league cup and wasn't too fussed when we lost as their fans are decent.

When he stops with his shit house comments on the wind up.
He is like a talk sport presenter whom you would never get fed up of punching in the face.
Why does it bother you so much what he writes?

It's a forum. Most comments are just fly away remarks

Take it for what it is, in person you would not be saying you would like to punch anyone in the face

I am of that view. I hate playing rags or dippers. I went to West Ham in the league cup and wasn't too fussed when we lost as their fans are decent.
I took my 6 year old to that game. I had to walk with the hammers fans back to the train station. To a man they were decent. Making sure we could get through. Men shouting “stand by,lad coming through with a little one.” Just all round good eggs. I had a city jacket on and not one bit of shit or snidey comments.

At the train station waiting back got chatting to a few of their boys and they were asking my daughter if she had a good time. One gave her his programme and said he hoped she had a great day out.
That sort of thing leaves an impression and you have faith in football fans.

Compare and contrast that to Saturday and you couldn’t find a wider chasm.

Absurd decision to have a minutes silence, even more so when you consider they’d already had one in their previous home game.

I really can’t get my head around why another one was required at a game at a neutral venue?
I bet there is a sizeable majority of the 15 to 25 year old fan base who know hardly anything about Hillsborough and consequently couldn’t care less about it

I took my 6 year old to that game. I had to walk with the hammers fans back to the train station. To a man they were decent. Making sure we could get through. Men shouting “stand by,lad coming through with a little one.” Just all round good eggs. I had a city jacket on and not one bit of shit or snidey comments.

At the train station waiting back got chatting to a few of their boys and they were asking my daughter if she had a good time. One gave her his programme and said he hoped she had a great day out.

I posted something similar when WHU qualified for their first European semi - final since 1976.
The best London team and fans by a country mile. ( No pun intended).

Bang on the money about the hammers fans. It’s weird how they are 99% decent people and the red scouse are 99% cunts

Is there ever a game we don’t win where we don’t try and find a dodgy decision? We can’t win every game. We mainly lost because our keeper was shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.